Jump to content


Small rant of the day


  • Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Quickclot #1 Posted Jan 14 2022 - 18:44

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 2135 battles
  • 25
  • Member since:
    10-23-2013
So, I'm playing in my scorpian running premium rounds because of the IS7 lurking around. I get a perfect rear shot on a vanguard,  and guess what?...Yup it BOUNCED on the REAR of a LIGHT TANK. I calmly set my control down and stared into the abyss....

_Prometh3us #2 Posted Jan 14 2022 - 18:45

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 22598 battles
  • 672
  • [VILIN] VILIN
  • Member since:
    01-07-2013
RNG happens

Ehrlichmann #3 Posted Jan 14 2022 - 19:03

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 29827 battles
  • 765
  • [SCPZK] SCPZK
  • Member since:
    05-02-2011

Working as intended.  Perfectly normal.  You were in a German tank firing the KILL shot on something you can pen without even hitting it!!!

 

Scorpion used to be really accurate but WG secretly nerfed its SIGMA and one is lucky to hit with it at all.



Quickclot #4 Posted Jan 14 2022 - 19:05

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 2135 battles
  • 25
  • Member since:
    10-23-2013

View PostEhrlichmann, on Jan 14 2022 - 18:03, said:

Working as intended.  Perfectly normal.  You were in a German tank firing the KILL shot on something you can pen without even hitting it!!!

 

Scorpion used to be really accurate but WG secretly nerfed its SIGMA and one is lucky to hit with it at all.

Hell, no accuracy problems here. Gun depression, camo, view range, armor, rotation speed. Really everything but the gun



Saffron_Blaze #5 Posted Jan 14 2022 - 19:24

    Major

  • Players
  • 58626 battles
  • 2,205
  • Member since:
    09-23-2017
In what mode does a scorpion meet an IS7?

GSOR3301_AVR_FS #6 Posted Jan 14 2022 - 19:28

    Captain

  • Players
  • 1902 battles
  • 1,892
  • [ZAKO] ZAKO
  • Member since:
    10-05-2016

View PostSaffron_Blaze, on Jan 14 2022 - 19:24, said:

In what mode does a scorpion meet an IS7?

 

He means the Skorpion (German Tier VIII), not the Scorpion (US Tier VII).



Quickclot #7 Posted Jan 14 2022 - 19:31

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 2135 battles
  • 25
  • Member since:
    10-23-2013
Yea my bad, the Rheinmetall scorpian. Guess I should mentioned that

TheRealSerapth #8 Posted Jan 14 2022 - 19:31

    Captain

  • Players
  • 13252 battles
  • 1,364
  • [W--W] W--W
  • Member since:
    05-18-2016

I'm 100% in the tin foil hat club when it comes to the SkorpG, it got a stealth accuracy nerf.

 

I remember when I first got that thing it was a laser beam in its accuracy.  Now I barely play it the gun is so troll at times.



Nonamanadus #9 Posted Jan 14 2022 - 19:36

    Major

  • Players
  • 40505 battles
  • 4,478
  • [D_-_D] D_-_D
  • Member since:
    02-02-2013

Waffenträger auf Pz. IV shot hits EBR and Leopard right in the side and get critical hit for zero damage. Recently I have been seeing those or getting hit by a E100 on my TS5 that didn't even register any damage blocked (heard the bounce sound and saw the shell ricochet off the top. 

In fact been seeing a lot of shots disappear or not register. 



Tristan_Gold #10 Posted Jan 14 2022 - 20:07

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 98760 battles
  • 183
  • [OVERC] OVERC
  • Member since:
    07-24-2014
This is truly one of the most an

View PostQuickclot, on Jan 14 2022 - 18:44, said:

So, I'm playing in my scorpian running premium rounds because of the IS7 lurking around. I get a perfect rear shot on a vanguard,  and guess what?...Yup it BOUNCED on the REAR of a LIGHT TANK. I calmly set my control down and stared into the abyss....

Yes truly one of the most irritating aspects of this game...



Waylandie #11 Posted Jan 14 2022 - 20:14

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 26097 battles
  • 778
  • Member since:
    10-23-2016

View PostNonamanadus, on Jan 14 2022 - 19:36, said:

Waffenträger auf Pz. IV shot hits EBR and Leopard right in the side and get critical hit for zero damage. Recently I have been seeing those or getting hit by a E100 on my TS5 that didn't even register any damage blocked (heard the bounce sound and saw the shell ricochet off the top. 

In fact been seeing a lot of shots disappear or not register. 

That could have been a HE round, those don't show up on the blocked tracker.



Kliphie_Reborn #12 Posted Jan 14 2022 - 20:15

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 21 battles
  • 1,633
  • Member since:
    04-11-2020
Vanguard ... are you playing console?

Quickclot #13 Posted Jan 14 2022 - 20:58

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 2135 battles
  • 25
  • Member since:
    10-23-2013

View PostKliphie_Reborn, on Jan 14 2022 - 19:15, said:

Vanguard ... are you playing console?

Yea...



Bootknife #14 Posted Jan 14 2022 - 21:33

    Captain

  • Players
  • 44348 battles
  • 1,006
  • [WDA] WDA
  • Member since:
    03-02-2012

RNG giveth and RNG taketh away...

 

WG made it that way...



ImYourFodder #15 Posted Jan 14 2022 - 21:59

    Captain

  • Players
  • 23132 battles
  • 1,731
  • [TONKX] TONKX
  • Member since:
    03-08-2013

View PostBootknife, on Jan 14 2022 - 14:33, said:

RNG giveth and RNG taketh away...

 

WG made it that way...

Problem is when RNG taketh more than it giveth is the problem 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users