Jump to content


This auction brings up the problem of the chieftan again.


  • Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Busty_Beech99 #1 Posted Jan 14 2022 - 19:10

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 19212 battles
  • 179
  • [TEACH] TEACH
  • Member since:
    06-02-2013

Please WG do something about the chieftan campaign is coming and we don’t want more. The game is so boring and non dynamic and when purple hardening comes out good luck it will be all chief spam.

 

This auction also shows us that all other reward vehicles aren’t nearly as broken as the 279e and chieftan. But we can’t get play any of those other reward vehicles because they are grouped into the same category as the chieftan and 279e.

 

Just please put an axe in these tanks once and for all so we can actually play our other reward 10s.

 



drgnrdr6 #2 Posted Jan 14 2022 - 19:22

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 34019 battles
  • 408
  • [L-B-T] L-B-T
  • Member since:
    10-12-2011
wow just wow someone crying about broken tanks when he has the 2 most op tanks in the game

F4U_wingman #3 Posted Jan 14 2022 - 19:24

    Captain

  • Players
  • 110834 battles
  • 1,641
  • [RDTT2] RDTT2
  • Member since:
    10-17-2013

The shame of this is when you don't see said tanks in every battle when you play tier 10

How many times has anybody seen a platoon of said tanks?



drgnrdr6 #4 Posted Jan 14 2022 - 19:36

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 34019 battles
  • 408
  • [L-B-T] L-B-T
  • Member since:
    10-12-2011

View PostF4U_wingman, on Jan 14 2022 - 19:24, said:

The shame of this is when you don't see said tanks in every battle when you play tier 10

How many times has anybody seen a platoon of said tanks?

every time i go into battle I see them both going into battle and looking at other line up and seeing

them on the team is depressing. everyone goes to the side they are not on and leaves a wide open flank 



despero #5 Posted Jan 14 2022 - 19:50

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 82778 battles
  • 324
  • [MEX] MEX
  • Member since:
    12-13-2011

View PostBusty_Beech99, on Jan 14 2022 - 11:10, said:

Please WG do something about the chieftan campaign is coming and we don’t want more. The game is so boring and non dynamic and when purple hardening comes out good luck it will be all chief spam.

 

This auction also shows us that all other reward vehicles aren’t nearly as broken as the 279e and chieftan. But we can’t get play any of those other reward vehicles because they are grouped into the same category as the chieftan and 279e.

 

Just please put an axe in these tanks once and for all so we can actually play our other reward 10s.

How about NO? get your own 279, ya bum!



drgnrdr6 #6 Posted Jan 14 2022 - 19:51

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 34019 battles
  • 408
  • [L-B-T] L-B-T
  • Member since:
    10-12-2011

View Postdespero, on Jan 14 2022 - 19:50, said:

How about NO? get your own 279, ya bum!

he has the 279e and the british op one 



The_Pink_Panther #7 Posted Jan 14 2022 - 20:29

    Captain

  • Players
  • 87 battles
  • 1,572
  • [NOLOS] NOLOS
  • Member since:
    02-15-2012
I agree, both of those tanks need not be axed but allowed to only play Ranked, Clan Wars, & Grand Battles only and nothing else.  They are just not needed on the live server as we have enough problems with OP tanks as it is.  If we can get rid of these plus the clown cars, then so called randoms will be much better off and especially, WG will implement a strict one for one policy of it once side has one, then the other side will, as well, no exceptions allowed.

Busty_Beech99 #8 Posted Jan 14 2022 - 20:41

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 19212 battles
  • 179
  • [TEACH] TEACH
  • Member since:
    06-02-2013

View Postdespero, on Jan 14 2022 - 12:50, said:

How about NO? get your own 279, ya bum!


Bruh I have a chief and 279e? What you think competitive players like playing a chief or 279e every game? It’s so boring.



Kefic #9 Posted Jan 14 2022 - 20:44

    Captain

  • Players
  • 22395 battles
  • 1,891
  • [ULFR] ULFR
  • Member since:
    03-20-2012

View PostThe_Pink_Panther, on Jan 14 2022 - 11:29, said:

I agree, both of those tanks need not be axed but allowed to only play Ranked, Clan Wars, & Grand Battles only and nothing else.  They are just not needed on the live server as we have enough problems with OP tanks as it is.  If we can get rid of these plus the clown cars, then so called randoms will be much better off and especially, WG will implement a strict one for one policy of it once side has one, then the other side will, as well, no exceptions allowed.

Absolutely not ranked, and the Chieftain essentially ruined clan wars.

 

Nerf or remove.



F4U_wingman #10 Posted Jan 14 2022 - 20:50

    Captain

  • Players
  • 110834 battles
  • 1,641
  • [RDTT2] RDTT2
  • Member since:
    10-17-2013

View PostBusty_Beech99, on Jan 14 2022 - 11:41, said:


Bruh I have a chief and 279e? What you think competitive players like playing a chief or 279e every game? It’s so boring.

 

I think you are a big baby ...:child: and just don't see that many of them 

I one shot a 279e with my FV4005 and that was fun. Nothing is boring about this game playing tanks when you have as many of them as I have to play.



Busty_Beech99 #11 Posted Jan 14 2022 - 21:04

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 19212 battles
  • 179
  • [TEACH] TEACH
  • Member since:
    06-02-2013

View PostF4U_wingman, on Jan 14 2022 - 13:50, said:

 

I think you are a big baby ...:child: and just don't see that many of them 

I one shot a 279e with my FV4005 and that was fun. Nothing is boring about this game playing tanks when you have as many of them as I have to play.


This is pubs not competitive. Please read OP I was talking about being able to use other reward tanks in ranked and CW. You keep talking about pubs. Have you ever played on advanced and elite front during campaign. It’s literally some maps 1-2 ebrs then 13-14 chiefs. Or city maps even fish bay a crap load of 279s and some chiefs sprinkled. Maybe you see a Leo and some cs. This has nothing to do with pubs. Also you can’t  one shot a 279 unless you ammo rack him so if he isn’t running config and gets ammo racked that’s his fault. Don’t believe that. 



DarkSkoll #12 Posted Jan 14 2022 - 21:07

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 54281 battles
  • 857
  • Member since:
    06-12-2011
I don't get why they just don't slightly nerf 279e and chieftan. They aren't premium tanks just reward tanks.

2Fantastic #13 Posted Jan 14 2022 - 21:10

    First lieutenant

  • Beta Testers
  • 11753 battles
  • 997
  • Member since:
    12-15-2010
I mean making chiefs exclusive to yourself isn’t much of a solution. Also keeping it the the best players gives wg a reason not to lift a finger in terms of balance.

Busty_Beech99 #14 Posted Jan 14 2022 - 21:10

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 19212 battles
  • 179
  • [TEACH] TEACH
  • Member since:
    06-02-2013
H

khorender_1 #15 Posted Jan 14 2022 - 21:16

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 9406 battles
  • 810
  • Member since:
    10-03-2015

View Post2Fantastic, on Jan 14 2022 - 21:10, said:

I mean making chiefs exclusive to yourself isn’t much of a solution. Also keeping it the the best players gives wg a reason not to lift a finger in terms of balance.

If I read it correctly, they are saying there's not enough of a variety, same reason I hated watching Gold League when it was a thing, always the same tanks, boring to me.



Collapsed_Eigenfunction #16 Posted Jan 14 2022 - 21:30

    Major

  • Players
  • 29583 battles
  • 5,832
  • [CLAIM] CLAIM
  • Member since:
    12-06-2011
The number of people misinterpreting this post is hysterical.

Busty_Beech99 #17 Posted Jan 14 2022 - 21:32

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 19212 battles
  • 179
  • [TEACH] TEACH
  • Member since:
    06-02-2013

View PostCollapsed_Eigenfunction, on Jan 14 2022 - 14:30, said:

The number of people misinterpreting this post is hysterical.


Lack of basic function of listening. Which is either hearing or reading then understanding=listening. They just read it then stopped at understanding and started furiously typing because they saw OP reward tank and went full boomer. 
 



F4U_wingman #18 Posted Jan 14 2022 - 21:32

    Captain

  • Players
  • 110834 battles
  • 1,641
  • [RDTT2] RDTT2
  • Member since:
    10-17-2013

View PostBusty_Beech99, on Jan 14 2022 - 12:04, said:


This is pubs not competitive. Please read OP I was talking about being able to use other reward tanks in ranked and CW. You keep talking about pubs. Have you ever played on advanced and elite front during campaign. It’s literally some maps 1-2 ebrs then 13-14 chiefs. Or city maps even fish bay a crap load of 279s and some chiefs sprinkled. Maybe you see a Leo and some cs. This has nothing to do with pubs. Also you can’t  one shot a 279 unless you ammo rack him so if he isn’t running config and gets ammo racked that’s his fault. Don’t believe that. 

My bad ,,, saw nothing about only CW. Just only a rant about the "279e and chieftan" 

Did see "campaign" but that could be how you get a reward tank and some people think the same as having them in "pubs" 



Busty_Beech99 #19 Posted Jan 14 2022 - 21:36

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 19212 battles
  • 179
  • [TEACH] TEACH
  • Member since:
    06-02-2013

View PostF4U_wingman, on Jan 14 2022 - 14:32, said:

My bad ,,, saw nothing about only CW. Just only a rant about the "279e and chieftan" 

Did see "campaign" but that could be how you get a reward tank and others thought that same as having them in "pubs" 


I literally said campaign is coming. -_- please listen before going on some rant. You can’t even get a chieftan without playing campaign which is CW. Why would I complain about them in pubs. I don’t care in pubs I have the brain power to aim at chiefs and 279s then pen them. 
 

You say my bad then give an excuse after you tried to say I’m just bad and don’t know how to have fun and never see them in pubs. Which that’s not true either I see chiefs in pubs a lot. 



F4U_wingman #20 Posted Jan 14 2022 - 21:52

    Captain

  • Players
  • 110834 battles
  • 1,641
  • [RDTT2] RDTT2
  • Member since:
    10-17-2013

View PostBusty_Beech99, on Jan 14 2022 - 12:36, said:


I literally said campaign is coming. -_- please listen before going on some rant. You can’t even get a chieftan without playing campaign which is CW. Why would I complain about them in pubs. I don’t care in pubs I have the brain power to aim at chiefs and 279s then pen them. 
 

You say my bad then give an excuse after you tried to say I’m just bad and don’t know how to have fun and never see them in pubs. Which that’s not true either I see chiefs in pubs a lot. 

WHAT EVER... you could have saved us all the trouble by just saying you don't like to play the same tanks all the time. Other people may like to or maybe want to get one.

your response to me is what you needed to say to be clearer about what you are posting on the forums

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users