147 replies to this topic

Fist_of_Kalinga #141 Posted May 03 2022 - 11:56

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 7834 battles
  • [RSRS] RSRS

View PostDomoSapien, on Feb 15 2022 - 16:36, said:

Tankers,

Please leave your feedback for the Trading Caravan event below. I encourage you to hold your feedback for after the event kickoff, so you can get a good idea of how everything functions before forming your opinion.

In particular, we're looking for specific feedback on the following points, but of course we welcome any and all feedback - good or bad - related to the event in general.

• Event mechanics
  • Offers available
  • Perception of the event overall

I will be selecting 2 to 3 winners (depending on volume of replies) to receive a General Frost 2D style. I will enter the usernames of everyone who replies with feedback into a spreadsheet, then use a random number generator to select numbers and pick the usernames located on the corresponding row numbers in the spreadsheet. Commenting more than once will not increase your chances of being selected.

Thank you for your time.

Week Nine. This is not good optics for World of Tanks NA and Wargaming...

Fist_of_Kalinga #142 Posted May 10 2022 - 22:21

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 7834 battles
  • [RSRS] RSRS

View PostDomoSapien, on Feb 15 2022 - 16:36, said:

Tankers,

Please leave your feedback for the Trading Caravan event below. I encourage you to hold your feedback for after the event kickoff, so you can get a good idea of how everything functions before forming your opinion.

In particular, we're looking for specific feedback on the following points, but of course we welcome any and all feedback - good or bad - related to the event in general.

• Event mechanics
  • Offers available
  • Perception of the event overall

I will be selecting 2 to 3 winners (depending on volume of replies) to receive a General Frost 2D style. I will enter the usernames of everyone who replies with feedback into a spreadsheet, then use a random number generator to select numbers and pick the usernames located on the corresponding row numbers in the spreadsheet. Commenting more than once will not increase your chances of being selected.

Thank you for your time.

Week ten...

Fist_of_Kalinga #143 Posted May 20 2022 - 23:52

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 7834 battles
  • [RSRS] RSRS
So, I guess this is emblematic of Wargaming's commitment to the players: promise, then ignore.

Fist_of_Kalinga #144 Posted Jun 22 2022 - 13:17

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 7834 battles
  • [RSRS] RSRS
Now past 4 months and not even a response, much less any attempt to make good...

KRZYBooP #145 Posted Jun 23 2022 - 20:12

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 5429 battles
  • [WGA] WGA
Howdy Boom Jockeys! 

We apologize for the delay in the payout for this contest. Your feedback is very important to us and while you may not see the impact, it does sway the decisions of our dev team. 

Everyone on this thread is getting 3 of the styles with some Credit boosters. Enjoy!

cloudwalking #146 Posted Jun 25 2022 - 09:13

Major

• Players
  • 198 battles

View PostKRZYBooP, on Jun 23 2022 - 20:12, said:

Howdy Boom Jockeys! 

We apologize for the delay in the payout for this contest. Your feedback is very important to us and while you may not see the impact, it does sway the decisions of our dev team. 

Everyone on this thread is getting 3 of the styles with some Credit boosters. Enjoy!

sure it does…sure it does.

cloudwalking #147 Posted Jun 29 2022 - 19:32

Major

• Players
  • 198 battles

View PostKRZYBooP, on Jun 23 2022 - 20:12, said:

Howdy Boom Jockeys! 

I have not received my items.  I'm fairly positive you guys sent them to the wrong account.  I'd send you a pm but you don't ever respond to my requests for help in pms so I'll leave it hear and hope?

Has anyone here received them?  

Edit:  krzyboop did in fact get back to me rather quickly and I appreciate the help.  He credited the items to my actual game account with no trouble.  I appreciate it, krzy.

Edited by cloudwalking, Jun 30 2022 - 18:37.

Fist_of_Kalinga #148 Posted Jul 03 2022 - 00:20

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 7834 battles
  • [RSRS] RSRS

View PostKRZYBooP, on Jun 23 2022 - 14:12, said:

Howdy Boom Jockeys! 

Thank you for following up. Styles received and appreciated.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users