if you purchased the tank without spending cash stop playing today

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
49 replies to this topic

Griffon455 #1 Posted Jun 16 2022 - 23:12

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6520 battles
  • [HACK3] HACK3

If you are one of the fortunate players that had enough credits and free exp lying around to get the tank without spending anything giving up any gold or bonds .. then might as well log out and call it a day because you are on wargamings target list. These are players marked for landslide loss after loss after loss because the whole idea behind this tank was a cash grab to sell EVERYONE on the server one and make handfuls of cash .. if you got it for free ? then wargaming MM and RNG system knows this and you are on the rng shost shell hit list. Wargaming has a history to taking it out on players when things do not go the way as planned.. years ago wargaming released a premium tank package for no less then 1 thousand dollars and to the best of my knowledge not a single person on NA server bought any. ZERO .. they cancelled halloween event 1 day later as retaliation to the players. bad press hit them over this so the following week they held the halloween event which was exactly like any other regular X4 weekend nothing more .

Laboufe #2 Posted Jun 16 2022 - 23:15

Corporal

• Players
  • 22907 battles
I logged in just to say that you really need to get off of the Kool-Aid OP

Markd73 #3 Posted Jun 16 2022 - 23:25

Major

• Players
  • 36671 battles

View PostGriffon455, on Jun 16 2022 - 22:12, said:

If you are one of the fortunate players that had enough credits and free exp lying around to get the tank without spending anything giving up any gold or bonds .. then might as well log out and call it a day because you are on wargamings target list. These are players marked for landslide loss after loss after loss because the whole idea behind this tank was a cash grab to sell EVERYONE on the server one and make handfuls of cash .. if you got it for free ? then wargaming MM and RNG system knows this and you are on the rng shost shell hit list. Wargaming has a history to taking it out on players when things do not go the way as planned.. years ago wargaming released a premium tank package for no less then 1 thousand dollars and to the best of my knowledge not a single person on NA server bought any. ZERO .. they cancelled halloween event 1 day later as retaliation to the players. bad press hit them over this so the following week they held the halloween event which was exactly like any other regular X4 weekend nothing more .

Sounds like you are really paranoid and should seek professional help.

Griffon455 #4 Posted Jun 16 2022 - 23:27

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6520 battles
  • [HACK3] HACK3

View PostLaboufe, on Jun 16 2022 - 22:15, said:

I logged in just to say that you really need to get off of the Kool-Aid OP

Kool aid ? everyone here has seen over the last year wargaming making massive changes to RNG and MM algorithm .. tell me you haven't seen multiple times each day blowout wins or losses in 4 minutes or less 0-15 15-3 all of the time .. a decade ago you might see 3 of these a month if you were lucky. these days you can 3 of them in one day if you play 4 battles. WOT in tiers 6 and lower is all about skill. tiers 7 and up it isnt even about who has the better PC and video card as the most important thing is for a player to have spent x amount of money in x amount of days .. if having a bad day no need to get "Gud" simply buy a premium tank and boom you are off to a winning streak ..

Altwar #5 Posted Jun 16 2022 - 23:34

Major

• Players
  • 67369 battles
  • [-GNR-] -GNR-

I gave up FXP, credits and some Bonds, along with nearly fulfilling the fragments portion.  So since I didn't also use any gold, does this mean I will lose only half the battles of those who used neither bonds nor gold?

That would put me at a 50% run, or 0.8% below my "career" average.   I guess at that point I should litter the forums with how rigged things are and how I was cheated?  :teethhappy:

Reminds me that I have to look at the Wargaming Amazon shop and see if they have any officially licensed tin foil hats...:D

Markd73 #6 Posted Jun 16 2022 - 23:35

Major

• Players
  • 36671 battles

View PostGriffon455, on Jun 16 2022 - 22:27, said:

Kool aid ? everyone here has seen over the last year wargaming making massive changes to RNG and MM algorithm .. tell me you haven't seen multiple times each day blowout wins or losses in 4 minutes or less 0-15 15-3 all of the time .. a decade ago you might see 3 of these a month if you were lucky. these days you can 3 of them in one day if you play 4 battles. WOT in tiers 6 and lower is all about skill. tiers 7 and up it isnt even about who has the better PC and video card as the most important thing is for a player to have spent x amount of money in x amount of days .. if having a bad day no need to get "Gud" simply buy a premium tank and boom you are off to a winning streak ..

Other than the changes since 3-5-7, have there been many changes to MM?

As far as RNG goes - what non-feelz based evidence is your claim based on?

Edited by Markd73, Jun 16 2022 - 23:37.

Cupujoe #7 Posted Jun 16 2022 - 23:42

Major

• Players
  • 11 battles

View PostGriffon455, on Jun 16 2022 - 23:12, said:

the whole idea behind this tank was a cash grab to sell EVERYONE on the server one and make handfuls of cash .

Yet they only had 20000 for sale. 

Griffon hasn't been off his meds for a while. He was doing so well. 

I_QQ_4_U #8 Posted Jun 16 2022 - 23:45

Major

• Players
  • 32764 battles
  • [BOOPS] BOOPS

Here's some light reading.

_Tsavo_ #9 Posted Jun 16 2022 - 23:46

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 51976 battles
  • [GPARD] GPARD

View PostGriffon455, on Jun 16 2022 - 17:12, said:

This is lunacy, pure lunacy.

EdibleImpairedPlayer #10 Posted Jun 16 2022 - 23:46

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 33722 battles
  • [F__U] F__U

There is nothing fixed. It's the playerbase that's [edited]retarded and does the dumbest crapimaginable and it's always which team can out-dumb itself and pick the dumber spot on the map to lose badly or refuse to contest.

SplitSecond296 #11 Posted Jun 16 2022 - 23:57

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 2046 battles
  • [SHEEN] SHEEN
You are saying wg intentionally griefs there players :unsure:

DVK9 #12 Posted Jun 16 2022 - 23:57

Major

• Players
  • 28374 battles
  • [-TX-] -TX-

View PostGriffon455, on Jun 16 2022 - 16:27, said:

I havent seen WG make any changes to the RNGesus algorithm nor have I seen any change to the MM since oh like a couple years since they went to that 3-5-7 rule.

Just because you are getting crappy teams doesnt mean a thing.

So me several thousand battle replays that prove your theory.

Ok, just show me a thousand replays.

Really just over 6,000 battles and you know all the answers.

DVK9 #13 Posted Jun 16 2022 - 23:58

Major

• Players
  • 28374 battles
  • [-TX-] -TX-

View Post_Tsavo_, on Jun 16 2022 - 16:46, said:

This is lunacy, pure lunacy.

I know right.

I bought many a tank with just free xp and silver.

lordkillsalot #14 Posted Jun 17 2022 - 00:31

Corporal

• Players
  • 40154 battles
  • [_TVS_] _TVS_
I dont think this thread is going how you thought it would OP. 

IndygoEEI #15 Posted Jun 17 2022 - 00:33

Major

• Players
  • 77203 battles
  • [_WOO_] _WOO_
And then there's this troll...

khorender_1 #16 Posted Jun 17 2022 - 00:35

Captain

• Players
  • 10565 battles

View PostGriffon455, on Jun 16 2022 - 23:27, said:

Then just go away and quit playing, really pretty simple, a lot like your op.

Lord_Smaug #17 Posted Jun 17 2022 - 00:35

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 752 battles
No gold and no bonds spent though I will miss the free xp and credits overall I still think it was a good purchase in the long run knowing from experience come next time should the tank ever be available for sale it will be even more expensive plus the 3D style is very likely to be a one off. As for the teams and RNG well that rarely changes for the better lol.

SquiggyMcPew #18 Posted Jun 17 2022 - 00:42

Major

• Players
  • 91 battles
I think the op is confusing targeted mm shenanigans with the simple fact the mm craps over everyone. All you need to do is install xvm to see how stupidly the average game is skill stacked but the bright side is that on average you get on the 'gud' team about as much as the 'tater' team so it all evens out. But before you hit that average there are going to be some stunningly long loss streaks which are eventually countered by wins thought the wins streaks seem to be of a shorter duration even if they happen a bit more frequently. So LLLLLLWWLWLWLWWLWLLWLLWLLWWWLWLWLWLWWWLLLL etc

kapri25 #19 Posted Jun 17 2022 - 00:43

Major

• Players
  • 27009 battles
Every time WG has a major event...MM gets bad. Every time. Especially events that reward a tank. I had one battle where I watched a bot literally drive forward and drove off a cliff with no deviations just to die. Every major event.

slayer6 #20 Posted Jun 17 2022 - 00:44

Captain

• Players
  • 16447 battles

View PostGriffon455, on Jun 16 2022 - 23:12, said:

Who knows?  WarGaming.net might order a hit on a particularly rich player?  Amirite?

Or perhaps you're just a little over the top...

Edited by slayer6, Jun 17 2022 - 00:45.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users