Jump to content


Live at tank Fest june 26 drops, will it work for NA players?

tank fest drops twitch

  • Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

Cupujoe #41 Posted Jun 26 2022 - 21:45

    Major

  • Players
  • 11 battles
  • 4,783
  • Member since:
    12-25-2019
I walked into a movie halfway through. Buggers wouldn't restart it for me.
Try being on time. You needed 2 hours out of 3hours 45 minutes.


SteamRoller_ #42 Posted Jun 27 2022 - 00:02

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 57090 battles
  • 51
  • [ICED] ICED
  • Member since:
    11-12-2014

View PostCupujoe, on Jun 26 2022 - 14:45, said:

I walked into a movie halfway through. Buggers wouldn't restart it for me.
Try being on time. You needed 2 hours out of 3hours 45 minutes.

 

No, more accurate to say, I walked into a movie and really got into it, but it suddenly stopped playing twenty minutes before the end and left everyone hanging.

Who stops a movie right as everything's heading for the climax, doesn't tell you how it ends, and says go home?

You seem to be ok with all your one-hour personal reserves expiring after 55 minutes, your 735 days of premium suddenly being cut to 673 days, your 2000 HP tank being destroyed after taking only 1833 damage.
When all the articles state (in more than one place) that a livestream with corresponding drops will last 4 hours, it's not unreasonable to expect it to be pretty close to 4 hours.  I can't remember an NA Twitch stream to ever end before the allotted time--if anything, they always go longer.



Cupujoe #43 Posted Jun 27 2022 - 00:28

    Major

  • Players
  • 11 battles
  • 4,783
  • Member since:
    12-25-2019

View PostSteamRoller_, on Jun 27 2022 - 00:02, said:

 

No, more accurate to say, I walked into a movie and really got into it, but it suddenly stopped playing twenty minutes before the end and left everyone hanging.

Who stops a movie right as everything's heading for the climax, doesn't tell you how it ends, and says go home?

You seem to be ok with all your one-hour personal reserves expiring after 55 minutes, your 735 days of premium suddenly being cut to 673 days, your 2000 HP tank being destroyed after taking only 1833 damage.
When all the articles state (in more than one place) that a livestream with corresponding drops will last 4 hours, it's not unreasonable to expect it to be pretty close to 4 hours.  I can't remember an NA Twitch stream to ever end before the allotted time--if anything, they always go longer.

I tuned in late but made the 2 hours and got all the drops. This is a user issue,  but WoT players love to complain so.......



US_3rd_Army #44 Posted Jun 27 2022 - 00:51

    Major

  • Players
  • 40615 battles
  • 2,336
  • [D0PE] D0PE
  • Member since:
    05-01-2011
My twitch and WoT accounts are linked, and did get to claim all 3 drops, but I still don't see anything in my account.

Chewbaacca #45 Posted Jun 27 2022 - 01:00

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 25975 battles
  • 26
  • [-S_W-] -S_W-
  • Member since:
    11-14-2016
man, I missed it...... =(

SteamRoller_ #46 Posted Jun 27 2022 - 01:53

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 57090 battles
  • 51
  • [ICED] ICED
  • Member since:
    11-12-2014

View PostCupujoe, on Jun 26 2022 - 17:28, said:

I tuned in late but made the 2 hours and got all the drops. This is a user issue,  but WoT players love to complain so.......

You're right.  They offered two-hour drops.  They can end the stream as soon as they hit the 120-minute mark.  If you're not there from the moment the stream begins, it's your fault--user issue.  Nothing else is relevant.

I'm pretty sure you would take issue if they ended at 119 minutes... they didn't do what they said they would do.  That's my point--they said the stream would be 4 hours.

 


Cupujoe #47 Posted Jun 27 2022 - 03:49

    Major

  • Players
  • 11 battles
  • 4,783
  • Member since:
    12-25-2019

View PostSteamRoller_, on Jun 27 2022 - 01:53, said:

You're right.  They offered two-hour drops.  They can end the stream as soon as they hit the 120-minute mark.  If you're not there from the moment the stream begins, it's your fault--user issue.  Nothing else is relevant.

I'm pretty sure you would take issue if they ended at 119 minutes... they didn't do what they said they would do.  That's my point--they said the stream would be 4 hours.

Any time there's a live stream from a remote location you can't count on a full stream. Just look how many issues WGNA had from Aquino live streaming. 

They said 4 hours. They were on for approximately 3hrs 40 minutes. If you missed one drop you're whining over 1 day of premium. 







Also tagged with tank fest, drops, twitch

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users