ways to improve game

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

TankerJoe_1 #21 Posted Sep 21 2022 - 20:07

Private

• -Players-
  • 144 battles

Since I'm still pretty new to all this, where is it written and where does it show that I get more XP and more credits when I go up against a tank two tiers higher than my own?

I haven't found it written down somewhere. Maybe, I missed it.

I, also, don't see where I got more in the battle results. Am I suppose to just believe it because someone says so?

I could be wrong, BillyJack, but I believe the "PUSHING" penalty may be for players pushing other players into the open to get killed. Again, I could be wrong.

CAPTMUDDXX #22 Posted Sep 21 2022 - 23:03

Major

• Players
  • 24852 battles
  • [DAMN] DAMN

View PostTankerJoe_1, on Sep 21 2022 - 14:07, said:

Since I'm still pretty new to all this, where is it written and where does it show that I get more XP and more credits when I go up against a tank two tiers higher than my own?

I, also, don't see where I got more in the battle results. Am I suppose to just believe it because someone says so?

I could be wrong, BillyJack, but I believe the "PUSHING" penalty may be for players pushing other players into the open to get killed. Again, I could be wrong.

It is written though I haven't found it yet. But that is fact the greater the challenge the greater the reward.

The pushing Billy is speaking of is aggressive offence not pushing an ally into danger.

Come join Clan DAMN 

Ehrlichmann #23 Posted Sep 21 2022 - 23:28

Captain

• Players
  • 32548 battles
  • [SCPZK] SCPZK

View Post__BillyJack__, on Sep 16 2022 - 11:41, said:

Punish pushing? That's just silly. If it wasn't for the pushers, campers would have nothing to shoot at. If you really want to improve the game, take yourself out of it. You sir are a miserable grouch that doesn't have the mindset for an online game. Punish this punish that...get over yourself Ebenezer. Solitaire is where you belong. 

Yes, I just LOVE it when a pos pushes me out into fire and I lose half my hp - its a good thing?

View PostCAPTMUDDXX, on Sep 14 2022 - 07:29, said:

Bots - you are kidding right? The game is loaded with bots, literally hundreds of them.

Bots are not hard to spot - they follow the leader or sit in one spot the entire game, fire only at what hits them first, bounce shot after shot off the front of heavies (20 shots/18 hits/0 damage), always double red competency,

do not move as the battle front moves, mid 40% win-rate or lower, yell help 20 times a game,

I use ALL my PLACEBO reports every time I log on.

Competency - wn8, pr, almost any current metric that records production.

Remove double reds from tier 8+ - so having 50%+ double red incompetents, per side, is a good thing?

Rigging - even with video proof of it you still deny it?  One even showed a sight that you pay money to have them rig for you.

Just google and you will find TONS of cheats for WoT.  WG cannot get into E-sports due to excessive cheats in their games.

dunniteowl #24 Posted Sep 22 2022 - 05:35

Major

• Players
  • 44494 battles

View PostTankerJoe_1, on Sep 21 2022 - 13:07, said:

I don't know that the exact multiplier as it is never stated, but here is that 'written' portion that is included in the WGWiki.  Specifically linked in the box below...

Tank Experience and Credits

XP awarded?

Damaging enemies you are spotting yourself ---- Per point of damage, modified by victim's tank type and tank tier compared to your own (damaging higher tiers pays more).

Inflicting critical (module/crew) damage --- Small bonus depending on the tier of the target compared to yours, whether caused by direct hits, splash damage, ramming, fire or ammo-rack explosion.

Killing shot --- Small bonus modified by the tier of the killed enemy compared to yours

Sorry I don't have anything more definitive than that, however these statements, if totally false at face value I'm sure WG would have mentioned it after all this time.  So I trust it at least to a point.  The bonus may not be very much as we don't know what or how much it equates per tier, up or down.

GL, HF & HSYBF!
OvO

TankerJoe_1 #25 Posted Sep 23 2022 - 21:20

Private

• -Players-
  • 144 battles

Thank you, dunniteowl for an intelligent answer.

No, MrMudd, I do not wish to join your clan. Too many issues with this game that you choose to ignore and tell others it doesn't happen.

Vodkashots_ #26 Posted Yesterday, 03:52 AM

Corporal

• Players
  • 41555 battles
  • [-NHL-] -NHL-
Test

CAPTMUDDXX #27 Posted Yesterday, 05:09 AM

Major

• Players
  • 24852 battles
  • [DAMN] DAMN

View PostTankerJoe_1, on Sep 23 2022 - 15:20, said:

Thank you, dunniteowl for an intelligent answer.

No, MrMudd, I do not wish to join your clan. Too many issues with this game that you choose to ignore and tell others it doesn't happen.

Regardless the invite stands. All are welcome whether they Love or Loathe the game.

Heck, you can hate my guts and not bother me at all.

But don't let doing anything reasonable corrupt your principles.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users