Jump to content


Only 2 Engineer starters can be earned this upcoming waffentrager event?


  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Killertruth186 #1 Posted Sep 22 2022 - 23:49

    Major

  • Players
  • 23284 battles
  • 2,254
  • [NGS] NGS
  • Member since:
    09-22-2019
I am shocked the difference between harrier starters and engineer starters. It looks like they are forcing players to buy more.....

valeman12345 #2 Posted Sep 22 2022 - 23:53

    Captain

  • Players
  • 25119 battles
  • 1,458
  • [-LHN-] -LHN-
  • Member since:
    05-19-2012

View PostKillertruth186, on Sep 22 2022 - 15:49, said:

I am shocked the difference between harrier starters and engineer starters. It looks like they are forcing players to buy more.....

Its to compensate a huge hit they did from splitting from the eastern countries 
Expect to see more auction x10



Killertruth186 #3 Posted Sep 23 2022 - 00:02

    Major

  • Players
  • 23284 battles
  • 2,254
  • [NGS] NGS
  • Member since:
    09-22-2019

View Postvaleman12345, on Sep 22 2022 - 16:53, said:

Its to compensate a huge hit they did from splitting from the eastern countries 
Expect to see more auction x10

The article also shown in the NA as well.



The_Pink_Panther #4 Posted Sep 23 2022 - 00:48

    Major

  • Players
  • 87 battles
  • 2,195
  • [TGWAB] TGWAB
  • Member since:
    02-15-2012

View PostKillertruth186, on Sep 22 2022 - 16:49, said:

I am shocked the difference between harrier starters and engineer starters. It looks like they are forcing players to buy more.....

They actually are.  You will now begin to pay for more and more and more, as time rolls on.  There will hardly be anything for free and truthfully, I look for them to put you into a subscription plan, just to play, kind of like World of Warcraft, if they still do it.



Killertruth186 #5 Posted Sep 23 2022 - 00:51

    Major

  • Players
  • 23284 battles
  • 2,254
  • [NGS] NGS
  • Member since:
    09-22-2019

View PostThe_Pink_Panther, on Sep 22 2022 - 17:48, said:

They actually are.  You will now begin to pay for more and more and more, as time rolls on.  There will hardly be anything for free and truthfully, I look for them to put you into a subscription plan, just to play, kind of like World of Warcraft, if they still do it.

Yeah. And in the previous event most players was able to amass more than what WG was expecting. And those f**kers have decided to be the biggest d**k like Activision and disabled it in the middle of the event. 



LaHolt #6 Posted Sep 23 2022 - 01:09

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 3973 battles
  • 14
  • Member since:
    11-20-2014

Sigh, can you learn to read? :facepalm:

 

5, with 1 per day after finishing all stages.



The_Pink_Panther #7 Posted Sep 23 2022 - 01:09

    Major

  • Players
  • 87 battles
  • 2,195
  • [TGWAB] TGWAB
  • Member since:
    02-15-2012

View PostKillertruth186, on Sep 22 2022 - 17:51, said:

Yeah. And in the previous event most players was able to amass more than what WG was expecting. And those f**kers have decided to be the biggest d**k like Activision and disabled it in the middle of the event. 

I hear ya.  But remember, i told anyone that would listen that WG would cheapen up more and more as this year goes by and it's coming true.  Don't know if it's the split or what, doesn't matter, it's happening.



Killertruth186 #8 Posted Sep 23 2022 - 01:14

    Major

  • Players
  • 23284 battles
  • 2,254
  • [NGS] NGS
  • Member since:
    09-22-2019

View PostLaHolt, on Sep 22 2022 - 18:09, said:

Sigh, can you learn to read? :facepalm:

 

5, with 1 per day after finishing all stages.

You never know if it would change for the worse or not.



Killertruth186 #9 Posted Sep 23 2022 - 01:15

    Major

  • Players
  • 23284 battles
  • 2,254
  • [NGS] NGS
  • Member since:
    09-22-2019

View PostThe_Pink_Panther, on Sep 22 2022 - 18:09, said:

I hear ya.  But remember, i told anyone that would listen that WG would cheapen up more and more as this year goes by and it's coming true.  Don't know if it's the split or what, doesn't matter, it's happening.

I am still going to play the event and find out.



khorender_1 #10 Posted Sep 23 2022 - 18:33

    Captain

  • Players
  • 11304 battles
  • 1,653
  • [DAMN] DAMN
  • Member since:
    10-03-2015

View PostThe_Pink_Panther, on Sep 23 2022 - 01:09, said:

I hear ya.  But remember, i told anyone that would listen that WG would cheapen up more and more as this year goes by and it's coming true.  Don't know if it's the split or what, doesn't matter, it's happening.

Doing nothing more than most FTP games, just took them longer.



petester_1 #11 Posted Sep 23 2022 - 19:35

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 21365 battles
  • 690
  • [CBRO2] CBRO2
  • Member since:
    02-18-2019
You guys sound all upset over what is essentially free things given out to the entire player base.  I think providing a great event like this by WG is fantastic.   The fact that there are free things is a bonus.  The fact that some may have a pay wall component is understandable from a business perspective.  And besides - think it is very similar to what was being provided last years equivalent event. 

325th_MI_Battalion #12 Posted Sep 23 2022 - 20:46

    Captain

  • Players
  • 28951 battles
  • 1,224
  • [PZRGD] PZRGD
  • Member since:
    12-05-2016

View PostThe_Pink_Panther, on Sep 23 2022 - 00:48, said:

They actually are.  You will now begin to pay for more and more and more, as time rolls on.  There will hardly be anything for free and truthfully, I look for them to put you into a subscription plan, just to play, kind of like World of Warcraft, if they still do it.

And that is when I will adios from this game....



Killertruth186 #13 Posted Sep 23 2022 - 23:35

    Major

  • Players
  • 23284 battles
  • 2,254
  • [NGS] NGS
  • Member since:
    09-22-2019

View Postpetester_1, on Sep 23 2022 - 12:35, said:

You guys sound all upset over what is essentially free things given out to the entire player base.  I think providing a great event like this by WG is fantastic.   The fact that there are free things is a bonus.  The fact that some may have a pay wall component is understandable from a business perspective.  And besides - think it is very similar to what was being provided last years equivalent event. 

Last year's event, you could've earned a lot more engineer starters than they had planned to. If they had done nothing about it, then some people like me would've welcomed this event with open arms. It would've been nice for them not to block missions during events. Or anything of the sorts. Them having an oversight on the missions is on them, and not the players. The only acceptable for them to change things during events, is if it is breaking or not.






2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users