tanks wallet warrior money black friday thanksgiving feast discount

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

KomodoDagger22 #1 Posted Nov 24 2022 - 14:39

Corporal

• Players
  • 36643 battles
  • [CBRO2] CBRO2

So...that subtle irony when you look at the "feast option" and realize you already own every tank on the list... and there's actually only two tanks that you didn't get for free on from WG events. And they're both a tier 3.

Let's just say I call that ironic. Because, it took me a hell of a lot longer than a single day and a single purchase... But the real irony is I spent way more than what it costs to get all those tanks... yeah. true irony.

BlackFive #2 Posted Nov 24 2022 - 14:44

Major

• Players
  • 47214 battles
  • [-SAM-] -SAM-
How many do you actually play? 

CAPTMUDDXX #3 Posted Nov 24 2022 - 14:48

Major

• Players
  • 25407 battles
  • [DAMN] DAMN

View PostKomodoDagger22, on Nov 24 2022 - 08:39, said:

So...that subtle irony when you look at the "feast option" and realize you already own every tank on the list... and there's actually only two tanks that you didn't get for free on from WG events. And they're both a tier 3.

Let's just say I call that ironic. Because, it took me a hell of a lot longer than a single day and a single purchase... But the real irony is I spent way more than what it costs to get all those tanks... yeah. true irony.

View PostBlackFive, on Nov 24 2022 - 08:44, said:

How many do you actually play? 

Many know that Irony.

As for the ? VERY FEW

Projectile_Misfired #4 Posted Nov 24 2022 - 15:17

Major

• Players
  • 40024 battles

View PostKomodoDagger22, on Nov 24 2022 - 13:39, said:

I think you're missing the subtle differences in when YOU got your tanks and when someone gets "The Feast". 

Back when you got your tanks, including those low tiered tanks, you were probably more apt to play them, even if it was only for a few matches.

However, someone buying "The Feast" probably isn't even going to at the Toldi, Tetrarch, BT-SV, or many of the other low tiered tanks. They're probably going to go straight for those Tier 8 tanks, like the Renegade, Caliban, Progetto, LT-432, and such. So, unlike your low tiered tanks, some of their tanks probably aren't going to get any love.

dunniteowl #5 Posted Nov 24 2022 - 16:10

Major

• Players
  • 45369 battles
  • [-NBA-] -NBA-

Sounds more like a touch of sour grapes to me.

OvO

The_Pink_Panther #6 Posted Nov 24 2022 - 16:13

Major

• Players
  • 87 battles
  • [TGWAB] TGWAB

View PostKomodoDagger22, on Nov 24 2022 - 07:39, said:

See, read this, it's working: http://forum.worldof...worth-the-read/

Welcome to the world of Palov's Dogs.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users