non-existing support.

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

MaxPain #1 Posted Dec 21 2022 - 18:32

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 4460 battles
  • [B_I_G] B_I_G

Few years back in brasil all phone number were changed to have an extra "9" at the beginning of the phone number so if your number was 12345678 now it would be 912345678.

I contacted support to add that “9” in front of the number registered in my account so it would work probably and here where my headache starts.

After providing all type of answers to a lot of questions and even recite from paypal, I was told that I needed to answer more questions such as

Approximate number of times you have changed your account password, as well as the Approximate dates on which the changes were made? Approximate number of bonus codes activated on the account? What was the first Premium vehicle purchased with Gold, if any, on the account?

I made my account in 2011, Do you expect me to remember what vehicle I purchased ??

So I answered what I remembered and wrote “don’t remember“ on the questions I don’t remember and behold they declined my ticket and asked me to return when I remember the answers.

So let me get this having my account, password, phone number , email, paypal recites aren’t enough unless I answer the number of times I fapped while logged into wot!!?

Is this a joke or did I have a bad luck and just encountered a moron in wot staff?

_GeorgePreddy_II #2 Posted Dec 21 2022 - 19:01

Captain

• -Players-
  • 500 battles

And this is why I don't have a phone number attached to any of my 16 accounts.

GWyatt #3 Posted Dec 21 2022 - 19:59

Captain

• Players
  • 6000 battles
  • [VAN] VAN

I find it strange that they did not point you to the process listed in listed here Associated Phone Number | World of Tanks (wargaming.net) . Seems in your case, you would have to remove the existing phone number, wait 14 days for it to get deleted because you don't have access to the old phone number. Then, add the number back on with the leading 9, or did you try that and it not work?

MaxPain #4 Posted Dec 21 2022 - 20:07

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 4460 battles
  • [B_I_G] B_I_G

I tried and it keep sending me to open a ticket which i did.

The most frustrating thing is that the Brazilian support team knows about that cause it happened to everyone who own a cellphone in brasil including them but instead of adding that extra “9” and fix the damn issue they will continue asking stupid questions and annoy the hell out of me.

KaiserWilhelmShatner #5 Posted Dec 22 2022 - 00:46

Major

• Players
  • 19391 battles
  • [DAMN] DAMN

I used the phone number for the White House.

If WG ever called that number I hope it would send someone within the Govt into a frenzy trying to figure out exactly what a KaiserWilhelmShatner is.

DomoSapien #6 Posted Dec 22 2022 - 19:59

Community Manager

• Administrator
  • 15717 battles
  • [WGA] WGA
Questions such as "what was the first vehicle purchased with gold" are considered alternate verification methods.

If you are being asked this question, it's because you were unable to successfully verify ownership of the account using standard verification methods (city of registration, ISP at time of registration, and screenshots of 3 different purchases from your payment history that are at least 3 months old)

Unfortunately due to policy we must go through successful ownership verification for all account support requests, even something as simple as adding a 9 to the front of the existing number.

These questions are not meant to annoy you, they are to ensure that your account remains safely under your control. And they are being asked because one or more of the standard 3 points of verification have not been received.

fredbow #7 Posted Dec 22 2022 - 21:23

Sergeant

• Players
  • 7558 battles

View PostMaxPain, on Dec 21 2022 - 19:07, said:

I tried and it keep sending me to open a ticket which i did.

The most frustrating thing is that the Brazilian support team knows about that cause it happened to everyone who own a cellphone in brasil including them but instead of adding that extra “9” and fix the damn issue they will continue asking stupid questions and annoy the hell out of me.

Well to quote the most popular answer, working as intended.

yruputin #8 Posted Dec 23 2022 - 19:53

Captain

• Players
  • 42134 battles
  • [HOR] HOR

View Postfredbow, on Dec 22 2022 - 21:23, said:

Well to quote the most popular answer, working as intended.

tickets unanswered!

MaxPain #9 Posted Dec 24 2022 - 01:47

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 4460 battles
  • [B_I_G] B_I_G

They want me to answer EVERY damn question right. These two clown Pedro McLaughlin and Rafael da Silva don't even know their damn job.

MaxPain #10 Posted Dec 24 2022 - 18:17

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 4460 battles
  • [B_I_G] B_I_G

View PostDomoSapien, on Dec 22 2022 - 18:59, said:

Questions such as "what was the first vehicle purchased with gold" are considered alternate verification methods.

If you are being asked this question, it's because you were unable to successfully verify ownership of the account using standard verification methods (city of registration, ISP at time of registration, and screenshots of 3 different purchases from your payment history that are at least 3 months old)

Unfortunately due to policy we must go through successful ownership verification for all account support requests, even something as simple as adding a 9 to the front of the existing number.

These questions are not meant to annoy you, they are to ensure that your account remains safely under your control. And they are being asked because one or more of the standard 3 points of verification have not been received.

I understand that these question are necessary but after sending multiple screenshot from my PayPal account associated to the account and still they asked me to answer EVERY question right and when I questioned the “ EVERY” question must be answered right method, they start asking me how do I know that and if I know these proceeding from external source I should be reporting that to them made me wonder if these two clowns know what they r doing??!

I’m not asking for special treatment but this “9” that I’m asking to add to the number so it work probably were implanted to EVERY cellphone number in brasil, it isn’t something like they don’t about cause it happened to them too!!!

Anyway I solved the issue by opening a ticket for NA support team but imagine the damage these two clowns from the Brazilian support team are doing to the well being of players by complicating every single issue and not helping at all.

Attached Files

• Attached File   7e9d2da33b8f778ac62eb474d21e8b9e.png   351.42K

fredbow #11 Posted Dec 26 2022 - 18:11

Sergeant

• Players
  • 7558 battles

View Postyruputin, on Dec 23 2022 - 18:53, said:

tickets unanswered!

I'm just saying that's the answer I get a lot. I think cs sucks.

yruputin #12 Posted Dec 27 2022 - 20:53

Captain

• Players
  • 42134 battles
  • [HOR] HOR

View Postfredbow, on Dec 26 2022 - 18:11, said:

I'm just saying that's the answer I get a lot. I think cs sucks.

I am saying the same thing.

_BillyJack_ #13 Posted Jan 07 2023 - 09:51

Captain

• -Players-
  • 8333 battles
  • [32VA] 32VA

View PostDomoSapien, on Dec 22 2022 - 19:59, said:

And those accounts not verified are then available to be sold to boosting companies, 

The_Pink_Panther #14 Posted Jan 15 2023 - 04:07

Major

• Players
  • 87 battles
  • [TGWAB] TGWAB

View Post_BillyJack_, on Jan 07 2023 - 02:51, said:

And those accounts not verified are then available to be sold to boosting companies, 

But who's selling them, is the next  question.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users