Jump to content


My intuition is broken


  • Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

V_P_V #1 Posted Jan 25 2023 - 04:13

    Major

  • Players
  • 19577 battles
  • 3,376
  • [-PACK] -PACK
  • Member since:
    04-13-2011

In my AMX 13 105, my commander has it trained to 100% and yet my time is 16.24s! Why is it so long? The gunner doesn't have it, but it shouldn't be this long?



GSOR3301_AVR_FS #2 Posted Jan 25 2023 - 04:15

    Major

  • Players
  • 3203 battles
  • 3,879
  • [ZAKO] ZAKO
  • Member since:
    10-05-2016
If there are multiple Loaders it has to be trained fully on both for the full effect.

Alpha_Boomer_Nemesis #3 Posted Jan 25 2023 - 04:16

    Captain

  • Players
  • 38726 battles
  • 1,344
  • [CRAKD] CRAKD
  • Member since:
    06-30-2011
needs to be on commander and gunner

whoopsie daisy!

V_P_V #4 Posted Jan 25 2023 - 04:18

    Major

  • Players
  • 19577 battles
  • 3,376
  • [-PACK] -PACK
  • Member since:
    04-13-2011

View PostGSOR3301_AVR_FS, on Jan 25 2023 - 04:15, said:

If there are multiple Loaders it has to be trained fully on both for the full effect.

 

So... It doesn't scale linearly?

 

If one has it to 100%, then the effect is 50%?



I_QQ_4_U #5 Posted Jan 25 2023 - 04:47

    Major

  • Players
  • 34855 battles
  • 17,137
  • [BOOPS] BOOPS
  • Member since:
    10-17-2016
It's the same as repairs and camo, all the loaders need to have it at 100% to work at 100%

Edited by I_QQ_4_U, Jan 25 2023 - 04:48.


V_P_V #6 Posted Jan 25 2023 - 04:49

    Major

  • Players
  • 19577 battles
  • 3,376
  • [-PACK] -PACK
  • Member since:
    04-13-2011

View PostI_QQ_4_U, on Jan 25 2023 - 04:47, said:

It's the same as repairs and camo, all the loaders need to have it at 100% to work at 100%

 

And what's needed for it to work at 50%?



I_QQ_4_U #7 Posted Jan 25 2023 - 05:08

    Major

  • Players
  • 34855 battles
  • 17,137
  • [BOOPS] BOOPS
  • Member since:
    10-17-2016

View PostV_P_V, on Jan 25 2023 - 04:49, said:

 

And what's needed for it to work at 50%?

 

50% of the total but also crew skill comes into play so vents, BIA and food will effect it.

Edited by I_QQ_4_U, Jan 25 2023 - 05:10.


V_P_V #8 Posted Jan 25 2023 - 05:10

    Major

  • Players
  • 19577 battles
  • 3,376
  • [-PACK] -PACK
  • Member since:
    04-13-2011

View PostI_QQ_4_U, on Jan 25 2023 - 05:08, said:

 

50% of the total but also crew skill come into play so vents, BIA and food will effect it.

 

One of two crew has intuition at 100%. That should be 50% of the total.

 

So again, why is my change-mag time so long? A 50% boost gets me only 16.24s??

 

And my crew is maxed. Improved vent, coffee, BIA.



I_QQ_4_U #9 Posted Jan 25 2023 - 05:11

    Major

  • Players
  • 34855 battles
  • 17,137
  • [BOOPS] BOOPS
  • Member since:
    10-17-2016

View PostV_P_V, on Jan 25 2023 - 05:10, said:

 

One of two crew has intuition at 100%. That should be 50% of the total.

 

So again, why is my change-mag time so long? A 50% boost gets me only 16.24s??

 

And my crew is maxed. Improved vent, coffee, BIA.

 

 

Is it the commander? The commander doesn't have as much skill as the rest of the crew.



V_P_V #10 Posted Jan 25 2023 - 05:13

    Major

  • Players
  • 19577 battles
  • 3,376
  • [-PACK] -PACK
  • Member since:
    04-13-2011

View PostI_QQ_4_U, on Jan 25 2023 - 05:11, said:

 

 

Is it the commander? The commander doesn't have as much skill as the rest of the crew.

 

... Do you mean that even when he has it trained to 100%, the impact is less than it would be if the gunner had it?

 

Yes, it's the commander.



I_QQ_4_U #11 Posted Jan 25 2023 - 05:14

    Major

  • Players
  • 34855 battles
  • 17,137
  • [BOOPS] BOOPS
  • Member since:
    10-17-2016

View PostV_P_V, on Jan 25 2023 - 05:13, said:

 

... Do you mean that even when he has it trained to 100%, the impact is less than it would be if the gunner had it?

 

Yes, it's the commander.

 

 

Commanders always have less kill than the rest of the crew because they benefit from the commander bonus which the commander does not.

 

Watch this at the 5 minute mark.

 



Alpha_Boomer_Nemesis #12 Posted Jan 25 2023 - 05:24

    Captain

  • Players
  • 38726 battles
  • 1,344
  • [CRAKD] CRAKD
  • Member since:
    06-30-2011

having one guy with intuition means the skill is 50% effective, not that the reload time is 50% of normal

Id clarify this to OP, since he has blocked me for DARING to say an 18% winrate is possible in a tier 9 tank over like 20 some games with like 900 average damage. kekw


what a surprise he doesnt know how the mechanics work.



heavymetal1967 #13 Posted Jan 25 2023 - 05:39

    Major

  • Players
  • 89617 battles
  • 33,621
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012
Most of us have broken intuition, we login and play.

V_P_V #14 Posted Jan 25 2023 - 05:52

    Major

  • Players
  • 19577 battles
  • 3,376
  • [-PACK] -PACK
  • Member since:
    04-13-2011

This is why I thought something was wrong.

 

2.5s... Double that (50% skill), and we get 5.0s.

 

 



Isola_di_Fano #15 Posted Jan 25 2023 - 05:53

    Major

  • Players
  • 25412 battles
  • 4,430
  • Member since:
    11-05-2012

View Postheavymetal1967, on Jan 24 2023 - 23:39, said:

Most of us have broken intuition, we login and play.

 

And I came back after a couple of years LOL



The_Happiest_Husky #16 Posted Jan 25 2023 - 05:57

    Major

  • Players
  • 13549 battles
  • 4,439
  • [GPARD] GPARD
  • Member since:
    01-03-2019

View PostV_P_V, on Jan 24 2023 - 20:52, said:

This is why I thought something was wrong.

 

2.5s... Double that (50% skill), and we get 5.0s.

 

 

That's just the minimum time, intuition cannot lower the swap time below that point and 99% of the time will be longer. If that's what you're confused on



V_P_V #17 Posted Jan 25 2023 - 07:40

    Major

  • Players
  • 19577 battles
  • 3,376
  • [-PACK] -PACK
  • Member since:
    04-13-2011

View PostThe_Happiest_Husky, on Jan 25 2023 - 05:57, said:

That's just the minimum time, intuition cannot lower the swap time below that point and 99% of the time will be longer. If that's what you're confused on

 

I had assumed minimum was always reached when all crews were at 100%.



The_Happiest_Husky #18 Posted Jan 25 2023 - 07:45

    Major

  • Players
  • 13549 battles
  • 4,439
  • [GPARD] GPARD
  • Member since:
    01-03-2019

View PostV_P_V, on Jan 24 2023 - 22:40, said:

 

I had assumed minimum was always reached when all crews were at 100%.

Nope, it's a 60% reduction off the normal reload time when fully trained. Up to 66% with bonuses from commander boost, food, vents, BIA


Edited by The_Happiest_Husky, Jan 25 2023 - 07:45.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users