The new "You Ask, We Reply" is out!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
297 replies to this topic

Kona #281 Posted Jun 27 2012 - 03:48

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 17498 battles
Can not believe the level of ignorance of the game in this forum .

goobersad #282 Posted Jun 27 2012 - 05:18

Private

• Players
  • 6989 battles
can someone tell me what patch notes for 7.5 are and how to get mods

rinying #283 Posted Jun 27 2012 - 05:25

Major

• Players
  • 11427 battles

View PostNightreaper0, on Jun 26 2012 - 19:59, said:

I wish yall would fix the premium accounts so that when we pay for 24 hr we get 24hr of play time.
Right now when you buy 24hrs your only getting as many hour that you play that day.  I use a music website call groove shark and when I buy a month of play any where I get a month of play time, not a month that I would have to listen to for 24/7 just to get my moneys worth.
I like the game and using premium but it is getting old. When I buy 72hrs and only play like a tops of 5 hrs a day, but expect to get 72 some thing is wrong.
and in what game will you get subscription status for how long your game is active? i thought you didnt have an answer.

View Postmikel1967, on Jun 26 2012 - 20:44, said:

i cant believe your doing it again,we germans had so many different captured vehicles that you could be putting for the premiums,but,no you are taking our german experimental vehicles and screwing us by putting them as our premium tanks,whats wrong with you?are you trying to fail?because you are,i will keep your game blacked out and on the do not play list for good germans,as its sickening what you have done to our fine armoured vehicles,and slowing down german tanks when ever you release an american or russian tank hasnt gone unnoticed,this handicapping is whats ruining your game,as your number of players on the NA servor show,i would like to pay money to convert exp or to exchange for credits,but,i cant,not with these hitboxes the way they are,you think your t-50,s with their skinny little tracks are going to stop and go just like that?without the tracks poping off?like i said,yoor games become a laughing stock,but,you dont care so i guess i dont care either
key word. CAPTURED. the 38h and b2 were both mods of a 35h and b1 char bis, which were french design. when the french line came out, those went off the market. i dont think wargaming wants to spend a good 3 months releasing a line of premium tanks only to have them taken off the shelves shortly afterward.

View Postgoobersad, on Jun 27 2012 - 05:18, said:

can someone tell me what patch notes for 7.5 are and how to get mods
to my knowledge, there are no patch notes out currently, except for preliminary which are going to be 7.5 t10 tds and mediums, a few new maps, and some other changes along with the e-100 and maus being rebalanced. as for mods, you can find them in the mod section on the forum, just look around, there are some really good mods + sights. and no, hitbox skins are not against wot rules before you start saying they are. have a nice day :)

mikel1967 #284 Posted Jun 29 2012 - 00:21

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 24235 battles
you know,i dont care what your topic is,this is the topic more people want talked about,handicapping of german armour,massive hitboxes,that actually arent hitboxes,as the whole damn tanks ahitbox with the loader outside the tank,little german guns being knocked out from hit to other areas of the tank other than the turret,fire,every german vehicle has massive fire hitboxes,detracking,any hits close by and the tracks fall off,you said in beta you were going to fix that,well why didnt the german line get that fix?why are german vehicle restricted to guns that they actually used and us and russian carry every thing under the sun?little us vehicles with short stubby guns that are apparently better at penetrating than our little german 50mm guns,the pz 3,when are you going to put the real 50mm gun on it instead of that little 20mm cannon you have on it right now?these are just some of the problems that are bringing your game down,people are sick of palying when they are supposed to fight kv,s and shermans and our very excellent 50mm guns simply bounce off,this is not accepttable and until some positve changes are made in these areas,your game will continue to suffer,because if a loyal german tanker like me throws in the towel,what makes you think a new player will try any where near as long as me

BillySing #285 Posted Jun 29 2012 - 13:06

Corporal

• Players
  • 49481 battles
  • [101AB] 101AB

View PostViperone, on Jun 22 2012 - 19:50, said:

Why are some of the top tier tanks, that you pay dear bucks for and time and effort to buy and they get so nerfed it takes the fun out of it, especially after consuming so much time and effort and finally get a good tank and then get it nerfed so bad its unplayible tank.
  The german top line guns are so slow loading and inaccurate dont pentrate their own tier.
therman 128 is a slow worthless gun inaccurate the 105 performs better.

Thewhole panther line are almost all identical and worthless like tiger in this patch has been weakened pretty hard to the front lower plate.
  The t110 was so much fun and even to the IS7 the way it was. It was just right for a top tier elite tank and very even to IS7. Guess what american top tier nerfed again.
  Tiger needs its strength back its armour and a decent gun.

Why do gold rounds bouce consistantly? Ive had 4 in a row bounce shot from IS7s 130 mm. I wont buy gold rounds for that reason.
The poor T30 I wont do the whole american TD because its top tier ub er tank has a glass hull, slow the reload , slow the traverse add to reload time and all of a suddenthe tank isnt worth the time effort and money to do the whole line. It now shoots rubber shells that bounce and it has a 155.

Now again the IS7 is king. Thats makes your 6.1 million credit tank worth 1/3 of what you paid for it when you sell it because its not any good any more. I paid and did a whole line of tanks a gruesome grind and you ruin the top tiers. I had already paid for the tank and it get raped in the garage.

I agree the T-30 that I spent so much time and effort going down the American TD line to get is now pretty much a joke. I feel that as you have nerfed it so bad you owe players who have done as I did  a rebate of xp and money to compisate them for you making thier TD worthless

savageozzie #286 Posted Jun 30 2012 - 08:39

Corporal

• Players
  • 40441 battles
  • [-GSG-] -GSG-
Are you lot doing anything at all to get rid of these invisable tanks.

DrJoBob #287 Posted Jun 30 2012 - 20:40

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 42360 battles
  • [Y0L0] Y0L0
when will the PzKpfw II Ausf. J and the MTLS-1G14 come out i got 2k of gold waithing for them for sooo long :) ???

rinying #288 Posted Jun 30 2012 - 20:57

Major

• Players
  • 11427 battles

View Postmikel1967, on Jun 29 2012 - 00:21, said:

you know,i dont care what your topic is,this is the topic more people want talked about,handicapping of german armour,massive hitboxes,that actually arent hitboxes,as the whole damn tanks ahitbox with the loader outside the tank,little german guns being knocked out from hit to other areas of the tank other than the turret,fire,every german vehicle has massive fire hitboxes,detracking,any hits close by and the tracks fall off,you said in beta you were going to fix that,well why didnt the german line get that fix?why are german vehicle restricted to guns that they actually used and us and russian carry every thing under the sun?little us vehicles with short stubby guns that are apparently better at penetrating than our little german 50mm guns,the pz 3,when are you going to put the real 50mm gun on it instead of that little 20mm cannon you have on it right now?these are just some of the problems that are bringing your game down,people are sick of palying when they are supposed to fight kv,s and shermans and our very excellent 50mm guns simply bounce off,this is not accepttable and until some positve changes are made in these areas,your game will continue to suffer,because if a loyal german tanker like me throws in the towel,what makes you think a new player will try any where near as long as me
i see a lot of commas. use periods and spaces between sentences. as for penning, a kv-1 in early war was INPENETRABLE nearly. epic tank. t5 and below reflects early war tanks, so, the kv-1 is nearly inpenetrable to all of them. as for the hitboxes, i regularly see my t110e5s gun get knocked out, my churchill driver + loader + gunner dead, and gun knocked out. as for the pz3, i believe it gets a 7.5cm...PLUS 2 5cm.... i have played germans, russians, americans, and french, and i really dont notice a HUGE disadvantage that the germans get. in fact, out of all the t4 mediums, the pz3 has the highest out of a very small margin, with the LEE falling in last place.

savageozzie #289 Posted Jul 02 2012 - 03:54

Corporal

• Players
  • 40441 battles
  • [-GSG-] -GSG-
what are you lot doing. Stupid question you lot dont do ANYTHING. two games in a row destroyed by ufo's sorry invisable tanks.this is beyond a joke now atleast twice a day this happens. fix it richard cranium or you incapable of fixing anything. if you dont want to fix fine say so and give me back all the money ive spent here and you can shove the game up your AR^).

Philly46 #290 Posted Jul 06 2012 - 00:38

Corporal

• Players
  • 8951 battles
  • [VX9] VX9
Is there any time table as to when the Clan Wars Map will be expanded. I'm sure this has been asked alot but i can't find an answer.

Panzer1345 #291 Posted Jul 06 2012 - 01:45

Corporal

• Players
  • 2744 battles
Hey, I've just received a free Minecraft Giftcode!
You can get one too!

>> minecraftcodes.me

FXSPizza #292 Posted Jul 06 2012 - 05:44

Private

• Players
  • 16169 battles
How about making fellow clan members the same colors on the battlefield. Not every clan member, just fellow clan members.

Devilhunter50 #293 Posted Jul 07 2012 - 01:44

Sergeant

• Players
  • 48538 battles
  • [W-M10] W-M10
When are you going to remove the assualt and attack map for the normal game play? Maybe if you ask us before hand if we want the change in the first place people wouldn't be in a unroar over this. The fact is I would pref to play the normal game. And I'm really tried of playing your assualt ,defend or what ever maps.

mikel1967 #294 Posted Jul 13 2012 - 16:40

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 24235 battles
fix these damn guns on french and german armour,you have our targeting curser and the aiming curser off,they never line up,thats why our shots go high or low and not hitting nothing making our hit ratio seem very bad,and why do you have our guns target allied tanks alot easier than enemy tanks?and another thing fix it so our guns are not seeking targets out on their own, im talking about light poles,stationary wrecks,trees,everything but the enemy tanks,and why in sniper mode do you have a bush blocking your view?turning fauna off does nothing for removing bushes,cant see thru them to shoot and they block your view off this big target,but since your russ and us lines have such small hitboxes i have to wave my gun around like an idiot trying to locate a place to hit them,and only the top of the hull will light up their silloutte,and that is stupid,its been a problem since beta,and should be fixed since you want money,and these things defineitly effect your ability to fight on the battlefield

COABRATE #295 Posted Jul 13 2012 - 18:13

Private

• Players
  • 63 battles
I need help? when i instaled game i was wrong, i choise US server not EU and im from europe. Can someone tell me what to do to swich this acount to EU server? And is it thet posibile?

mikel1967 #296 Posted Jul 14 2012 - 04:07

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 24235 battles
why does arty have the abilty to see around corners when their guy on the ground cant,this is just one of the misuses that the godseye view is doing to wreck this game,why take the hill when the arty can see their no matter if they have a guy up there or not,and arty,s telling their teamates what your doing and where your going is stupid,this view must be removed and they can shoot over their gun shields like real arty,s,there is no airplanes for that kind of view to be in the game,so remove it,it will greatly improve your sales

_BurnT_ #297 Posted Jul 14 2012 - 04:31

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 17256 battles
  • [W_T_F] W_T_F
Why cant i edit my picture in these forums? i tried gif, jpeg. none work. so whats the trick?

mikel1967 #298 Posted Jul 31 2012 - 01:04

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 24235 battles
for a company that is supposed to make money,you dev,s are an exception,by sticking to your russian beliefs that your armour was invincible is condemming your franchise,as ive seen numerous respones about any body getting on board your ship and plane games as well,why dont you listen to people trying to help you make money?patriotism and common sense are alot of times so easily mixed up,maybe that is your problem?oh well,ill not be spending any more gold on any of your projects as you dilly dally with patches when they should be rushed thru like most online for money games will do,that is why your game only has about 20,000 regular players in north america,out of how many millions?pathetic business sense at the least

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users