You Ask, We Reply #7

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
345 replies to this topic

DEADLIE1 #341 Posted Aug 08 2012 - 06:20

Corporal

• Players
  • 23865 battles

View PostxNinjaMedic, on Aug 08 2012 - 02:15, said:

OK, I have  a BIG  comment on your banning chat system. because i got banned yesterday and now i just got banned for 3 days. My reasons, ok the first day i got banned was because i said nigga (note* this word is not meant to insult or cause any harm in any way just stating what i said, sorry if this hurt your feelings.)(also note* where i live at this word is used a lot, one reason why i said it in game.) Then after words i get banned from chat WITHOUT a warning which made me mad because i no idead why. The 2nd time i got banned was i posted in the general chat that to warn people not to say that word otherwise you get banned, next thing i know i get banned for 3 days. So my question is why is there not a warning ticket system before you get banned stating what you did and to not do it again other wise you get banned for some many days. Also my other question is, is there any where that it states what we can and cannot say exactly so that i know which words i can and cannot use and also try not to say just like (race comments or sexual comments or whatever) because im really hate how i cant talk to my team so there for i dont want to get banned. thanks.

NOTE**** once again im stating that i do not intend for the word in my comment to offend anyone and for that im sorry just felt like i needed to state it instead of n***** because i figured people would think im talking about the wrong word lol.

YOU SIR ARE AN IDIOT! CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU?

Edited by DEADLIE1, Aug 08 2012 - 06:21.

xNinjaMedic #342 Posted Aug 08 2012 - 07:01

Private

• Players
  • 2383 battles

View PostDEADLIE1, on Aug 08 2012 - 06:20, said:

YOU SIR ARE AN IDIOT! CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU?

o thats cute a troll lol i wasnt talking to u so mind ur own buisness if u dont have anything useful to say kk thanks bye and have a nice day:)

nuke_em_all3 #343 Posted Aug 08 2012 - 18:02

Corporal

• Players
  • 24525 battles
  • [ROCKY] ROCKY
A quick comment and question. Since the patch the lag is unbearable, to the point i cant even play any of my battle tanks, i,m stuck trying to play arty. As a paying member here, thats not so good. It,s to the point i,m thinking of deleting my account.. Any plans for a VERY quick fix for all the lag we now have?

xNinjaMedic #344 Posted Aug 08 2012 - 23:56

Private

• Players
  • 2383 battles

View Postnuke_em_all3, on Aug 08 2012 - 18:02, said:

A quick comment and question. Since the patch the lag is unbearable, to the point i cant even play any of my battle tanks, i,m stuck trying to play arty. As a paying member here, thats not so good. It,s to the point i,m thinking of deleting my account.. Any plans for a VERY quick fix for all the lag we now have?

ya now that i think about it ive had more lag in the game since the patch than before it came out.... Something needs to be done because i aggree with this guys sometimes i feel like just stop playing the game and im a paying customer as well.

fritz3d #345 Posted Aug 09 2012 - 13:14

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 6887 battles
Will gold camo be refunded with the revamping of the graphic camo system and the introduction of adaptive camo?

Venom_Andy1 #346 Posted Aug 09 2012 - 14:22

Corporal

• Players
  • 18393 battles
  • [SON5] SON5
hey, um the m41 has a issue with acuracy so would you be fixing that in the next update and also the price of the shells for the updated gun for the m41
tnx
plz reply

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users