• This topic is locked This topic is locked
131 replies to this topic

pwspuds #101 Posted May 07 2012 - 21:05

Captain

• Players
  • 68848 battles
  • [WARRP] WARRP

View PostBigDaddyBioshock, on May 07 2012 - 19:31, said:

Whats with the invisible allied tanks problem? I was in a match last night with my brand spanking new KV(ok dull grey KV not shiney or nothing) and I could not see a single friendly tank. I could see the trees fall over when they ran over one but no friendly tanks at all. Asked in world chat if I was the only one who was that blind and guess what...not only did my entire team share this problem, but the entire enemy team was as blind as we were. Any plans on investigating the cause of this or, dare I say, FIXING this?

Also  this has happened to me, tanks driving up in front of me invisable while I'm looking right at them,
I din't think there was such a thing as rolling cammo but there is

BigDaddyBioshock #102 Posted May 08 2012 - 08:10

Sergeant

• Players
  • 2410 battles

View Postpwspuds, on May 07 2012 - 21:05, said:

Also  this has happened to me, tanks driving up in front of me invisable while I'm looking right at them,
I din't think there was such a thing as rolling cammo but there is

You misunderstand sir. I mean absolutely no tanks showed up...EVER. Countdown timer was counting down and I could not see my own teams tanks. That is the problem I am asking about.

Tank_Wolf #103 Posted May 08 2012 - 20:58

Corporal

• Players
  • 19480 battles
  • [AIMED] AIMED
When can we expect a fix for the broken artillery mode?  While this was mentioned in 7.3 as a fix, the present control CAN'T be what was intended.  Because, you wouldn't just break arty to make it harder, right?

galon007 #104 Posted May 09 2012 - 08:41

Corporal

• Players
  • 12003 battles
I havent playing WoT for like 6 months maybe more and now i returned to play and i dont understand why is IN GAME chat so bad and why window with the text disappear so fast sometime i dont have chance to read it because i am focused on enemy.Why we cant somehow read last 20 messages from the chat somehow ? actually not somehow most mmo games have chat history and YES this is MMO game and that means many people want to talk about the strategy but we can not because message is gone in 10 sec or so :angry:
Is that really big deal to make better chat for better communication with my teammates or what ?

martingalindo #105 Posted May 15 2012 - 00:44

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 30976 battles
deadeye Perk work with HEAT shells?

POTZBLITZ #106 Posted May 31 2012 - 15:37

Private

• Players
  • 10150 battles
Short question regarding team killing:

I got team-killed with 50% remaining health at that time. The compensation at the end of the game was 1050 credits, while my tanks repair costs are 2964...these numbers do not match for the 50% and it would make more sense to get the credits for the damage that was actually caused by the team player.
Has this ever been considered to be adjusted?

Thanks

BB_Alphawolf #107 Posted May 31 2012 - 19:29

Captain

• Players
  • 16127 battles

View Postkazumi, on Feb 28 2012 - 11:36, said:

I know this has been asked a dozen times if not more. But when will the game get multi core support? I personally have no issues with my i5 2500k @ 4.8ghz. But many members who are running duel/quad at say 2.8ghz or so feel the pinch of having only a single core getting used. Updating to allow support of atleast 2 cores would make this game perform much better for lower end systems. However I'm sure more would prefer 4 core support since most OEM systems come with a quad core these days. It would allow you to open the market to a wider range of systems. Someone who once had issues, might see a fair increase.

Again, those with decent rigs won't really notice the increase. But the folks who are running lower end systems will really feel the performance increase from multi core support.

Not all countries are at the same standards, and not all players are able to upgrade. Just depends on the players really.

View PostShanky_McStabber, on Mar 09 2012 - 16:56, said:

I say it is his computer and/or his net connection.

I play WoT every night and my ping is rarely over 20 (and never over 30) with 60fps at 1920x1080 and 40-60fps at 5760x1080 (fps changes based on how far out I zoom).

I disagree with this. I used to run at 30 ping before they moved the servers, now its more around the 60-70 on normal days. Not too bad. My system is a gaming system. i5 2500k overclocked to 4.2 GHz, 1667 MHz DDR3 ram, GTX 570 vid card. My internet connection is 18 Mbs down and 5 Mbs up. I get real bad lag spikes after the last two patches, never noticed it before. Not sure what is causing it, but it seems to be a problem with WoT servers....

Neon_Knight #108 Posted Jun 03 2012 - 10:59

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 7151 battles
when will there be an updated match making chart?last released 1 in the support area is for ver6.5 im really tired of hearing ppl whine about mm purely because they have no understanding of how the teir spread for their vehicle works

Ironhart #109 Posted Jun 05 2012 - 03:34

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 4623 battles
Get the arty tracer out of the game..   also when in head to head battle .. and one tank goes invis while firing .. that is just plain stupid .. get rid of that..

Also tanks being invisible while firing on someone is another stupid condition when they within view range of opponents..

stryfe66 #110 Posted Jun 10 2012 - 15:53

Corporal

• Players
  • 5754 battles
Hello.. This is my first post.. My biggest problem with the game other then the crappy armor they give the German TD line<jagdpanther> is the fact that if i'm trucking along in my little m3 stuart and someone<a tier higher> runs into me< not me into them> and we take dmg i get fined for it..wtf???  if he runs into me then he should get fined not the other way around..this has happened a couple of times and needs to be addressed...

Edited by stryfe66, Jun 10 2012 - 15:54.

Slyther13 #111 Posted Jun 11 2012 - 12:11

Private

• Players
  • 168 battles
Why do i get to battle against tier 5 tanks, when i'm in a tier 3 tank? It doesn't seem normal and fair. Or how can i choose to battle against tanks of my tier? I can barely pierce a tier 4 armor...  :mellow:

Edited by Slyther13, Jun 11 2012 - 12:13.

pwspuds #112 Posted Jun 11 2012 - 13:14

Captain

• Players
  • 68848 battles
  • [WARRP] WARRP

View PostSlyther13, on Jun 11 2012 - 12:11, said:

Why do i get to battle against tier 5 tanks, when i'm in a tier 3 tank? It doesn't seem normal and fair. Or how can i choose to battle against tanks of my tier? I can barely pierce a tier 4 armor...  :mellow:

Filler should be tanks on the other side that you can shoot

xXx_UNHOLY_xXx #113 Posted Jun 18 2012 - 02:14

Corporal

• Players
  • 59261 battles
why is it that of all the questions that get asked all over this forum that it appears that the admins couldn't be fucked to care if an actual legitimate question is asked for them to answer. the admins here on this forum are the most doo-doo water Ive ever seen on any forum in my life. Ive read through so many posts here that i think REALLY need to be answered and yet like in this thread, the admins are on vacation or something. doesn't it bother you people at all that you take the time out to discuss the problems your having just to realize that they have no intent of even looking at the tread let alone your so unworthy posts. i know one of you admin lap dogs will try to get up and defend the issue for them but don't bother cause I'm guessing it will be only to get you lit up with comical lights or get you spot reserved in the Sunday comic strip.

honestly people just why do you post... is it out of ignorance that maybe your assuming you will get answered or are you trying to rank up and make it look la-git.

instead of asking questions that could only be related to a developers ability to have handed down to these mail room admin boys that are out fetching coffee and shining shoes for the actual meant to be answered by peoples, why don't you just phrase your question to a random person that hopefully already knows and if they don't know then shut up about it. i see continued posts that say stuff like " i still don't have my question answered" ........ all i can say is LOL

another thing i would like to see some people actually speak there mind about the frustration. its obvious to me that these admins are just J O K E.

another message for the admins... aside from the fact that you purely suck phat cock and gobble teabags... why don't you just quit because if i was your boss i would FIRE you... and let me guess you people don't even get paid for this.... so theres no reason for you to go on strike. step up to the plate and give the 10's of thousands  of peoples that come here looking for answers one gigantic apology for being as useless as an ashtray on a motor cycle.

Mr_Monotone #114 Posted Jun 22 2012 - 03:49

Sergeant

• Players
  • 2543 battles
  • [SALTE] SALTE
Since the update 7.4 started, I would click on the world of tanks icon and nothing come up. then once I double click the icon again it says World of Tanks is already running. I re-started my computer and it still does this. Know why it's doing this?

PhantomDragoon #115 Posted Jun 22 2012 - 16:20

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 65751 battles
  • [WWIII] WWIII
OK....I am really getting tired of this BS.  What is with the "Fine" system?  I was in a Tetrarch and rear-ended by a BT 2 and damaged; loss of 10 HP and at end of game I am fined for damaging a larger tank.  WTF?  Then I am compensated for his damage, which I am positive must have been more than I caused him, if any.  This is BS.

Defeat
Battle: Ensk June-22-12 11:09:38 AM
Vehicle: MkVII Tetrarch
Experience received: 174 (fine for causing damage to allies: 2)
Credits received: 4,930 (fine for causing damage to allies: 270; compensation for damage caused by allies: 110)

bord_the_2nd #116 Posted Jun 24 2012 - 04:27

Corporal

• Players
  • 8914 battles
  • [-VETS] -VETS
when will we see multicore my system cant do it all on one core

_Kiba_ #117 Posted Jun 24 2012 - 05:05

Corporal

• Players
  • 2244 battles
maor faqs!

OLWhittmann #118 Posted Jun 29 2012 - 01:47

Corporal

• Players
  • 6067 battles
Hi,

As a TD driver, I have to accept that some tanks and good drivers have the ability to lock you up by hugging your side, however, I do find it enfuriating that the barrels of their guns can turn inside the model of the tank and still score hits when we are unable to return fire. If they had to move to a point where they could actually fire without causing damage to them selves, liek forn example when ou fir into a building thats to close (reflectve damage) a minimum of the barrel length away would alter some of the outcomes of these individual encounters.

The easiest way would be to alter the barrels mechanics so they couldn't go through buildings or other peoples tanks, in the same way that you cannot pass the tank through a wall or tank  for example.

This would make for better game play and perhaps make single lightweight tanks think twice about attemptig to lock up a TD, but may also as a byproduct  create situations where players work together with one tank locking up the TD and another shooting it...accepted that this happens already.

If this can be looked at, it would be appreciated.

Reagards OLWhittmann

razielkaine #119 Posted Jun 29 2012 - 08:47

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 6024 battles
Hi i love the new map modes and i LOVE my t95 but i really have too ask if there is any way to prevent t95 from getting into assault mode please?  As i said i love my t95 but when im assaulting it takes me more then half the timer in the game just to cross half the map, we are just too slow for this role as we MUST be aggressive and we dont have enough time to do it.  please consider this or maybe increase chance this tank only gets defend on the assault mode.

scoobasteave #120 Posted Jul 03 2012 - 04:50

Corporal

• Players
  • 5699 battles
whys is that before the latest update my laptop was getting arond 30 FPS in games and now that the update is out im lucky to get 13 or 14 FPS

Edited by jcordoza, Jul 05 2012 - 08:09.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users