Game Mechanics FAQ

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
131 replies to this topic

icydragon542 #21 Posted Jan 14 2012 - 03:25

Corporal

• Players
  • 3533 battles
My question is in the future updates can you add a gifting action? Not like buy a specific amount of gold or lowe or even a KV-5 just something cheap like be able to give them like 250 gold so they can buy a day of premium

Tom08052005 #22 Posted Jan 14 2012 - 10:42

Private

• Players
  • 1682 battles
Pip

Group: Player

Posted Jan 07 2012 - 15:34
i just want to know if there' s a simple manner to play in the European server when you're registrated in the American server, or if anyone can transfer my American account in the Eu server definitly ?

theshiyal #23 Posted Jan 14 2012 - 14:22

Captain

• Players
  • 7829 battles

View PostboysATR, on Dec 16 2011 - 20:05, said:

why are tier II tank destroyers not placed into tier I and II battles while tier II and III tanks are?

TDs and arty are rated higher in MM value.  Ie, a tier 8 arty has similar MM value to a tier ten Heavy, a tier 9 medium is similar to tier ten heavy, and therefore your tier 2 TD is rated as similar to a tier 3 tank.  At least thats as close as I can figure.

It would explain tho why my Su-18 (USSR tier 2 arty) sees many more PzIII and M3Lee's than it does Loltraktors and T1Cunninghams.

Ipower #24 Posted Jan 14 2012 - 15:56

Private

• Players
  • 0 battles
what is vertical synchronization?

Zipzag #25 Posted Jan 15 2012 - 15:51

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 4034 battles
Im getting really tired of this play style. THIS GAME IS GETTING BORING ! When is the new play styles comming out , you guys should have done somthing about this by now . Capture the flag really gets old .  BORING TO THE MAX .

Zipzag #26 Posted Jan 15 2012 - 15:52

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 4034 battles
BORING ,,, U devs getting this ???? Do you guys even give a crap ?

Piper64 #27 Posted Jan 22 2012 - 01:51

Corporal

• Players
  • 14852 battles
I bought a new tank without a crew thinking I could transfer crewmen from my barracks. I could find no way to do this, so I was left with a tank with no crew. I finally sold back the tank (at a huge loss). What should/could I have done?

oakanheel #28 Posted Jan 22 2012 - 02:31

Private

• Players
  • 2938 battles
wondering if you were thinking of adding a post game viewer much like starcraft 2 so we can see who killed us, where they were, and the different tactics used on both sides?

isaacalmeida #29 Posted Jan 24 2012 - 03:42

Captain

• Players
  • 15821 battles
Would you please fix the matchmaker?Leopards are trown against Ferdinands even if they are using stock parts,if a tank is tier 4 then it should stay tier 4,the Leopard is a light/recon tank,even so,he is trown in battles were it is useless due to its lack of power,or lack of any arty at all.

Zeramas #30 Posted Jan 24 2012 - 04:39

Major

• Players
  • 24139 battles
  • [MAPLE] MAPLE
I have a question about stacking.
Does Coated Optics stack with Binocs?
Thanks

sovietdoc #31 Posted Jan 24 2012 - 23:42

Captain

• Players
  • 14833 battles
  • [-PRO-] -PRO-
My question to WG:

Why aren't players rewarded in game currency for getting tier 10 heavy, tier 9 med/td, tier 5 scout and tier 8 artillery?

In all online games, the higher "level" you get, the higher is the amount of credits you make.  For example, in world of warcraft, when you're max level you make a lot more gold than if you're level 1.  

In WoT, even with a premium account, maintenance costs of top tier vehicles are so high, players can't even play them to enjoy the game.  I thought the whole point of a mmo is to "level up" and enjoy the game, but in this game, the further "up" you go, the worse it becomes.  Huge repair bills, low credit income unless you buy a premium tank.  I just want to understand the gameplay model that WG has in mind to make the game for top-tier players fun, since they lose money on their tanks.  CW doesn't cut it obviously, because you need 15 people and everyone uses gold.  So what else then?

MACK20 #32 Posted Jan 25 2012 - 01:03

Private

• Players
  • 4498 battles
Where are the 30 vs 30 battles you said was going to happen?

Sickocrow #33 Posted Jan 30 2012 - 09:36

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 3230 battles
The wiki stats that the uprated suspension equipment increases track HP's by 30%.  Can you please confirm and update the equipment info if correct.

Also.  Can the Optics equipment please be adjusted to state they don't stack with binos.

munchgar #34 Posted Feb 02 2012 - 00:32

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 18230 battles
Will the Devs ever add ranked games? Like players have to be at a certain level to fight other people. Its really annoying when you see a triple platoon of e75's and all of then have a 33% win rate.

MajorCordite #35 Posted Feb 11 2012 - 09:06

Private

• Players
  • 36972 battles
  • [F_X] F_X
When tanks are side by side and the other tank's cannon extends beyond the other tank, how can the tank under the cannon take damage?

Col1kill #36 Posted Feb 16 2012 - 02:23

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 17571 battles
  • [7-BDR] 7-BDR
can you make it so that teammates can't damage each other im sick of kids that cost us a win cause they want to team kill

greywolf390 #37 Posted Feb 16 2012 - 06:07

Private

• Players
  • 9913 battles
actually the mechanics are way off. how do you get engine damage when hit in the front armour, you dont. and the gold bullet is nothing more than an extra cash cheat that is unfair for those who still buy the monthly prescription. sorry, great game but im out untill its even across the board, instead of to those who fork out the most cash, and french tanks are a load of crap also, they were always junk in real life if they even had any to amount to anything in numbers. they are OPed big time and need to be nerfed. along with a couple more. so hope yall have fun with all the frustration and empty wallets.

Bushwacker2 #38 Posted Feb 17 2012 - 19:40

Private

• Players
  • 23829 battles

View PostTysenus, on Jan 08 2012 - 05:42, said:

Ok Texan for someone trying to tell anyone to read first let me inform you a little. On Tanitha's post it does not refer in ANY way about if this system will be implemented or otherwise it just says "we are thinking of that feature" and as I said "I expect results".
Now on the matter of the tier 5 tank, I clearly stated a tier 5 tank in its FIRST battle where as you refer to one with all the right modules so ill break this down for you as by FIRST battle I was intending for it to not be upgraded by any means.... pretty simple.
I had posted this in hopes of getting some answers for me and others, not to have a troll make a failed attempt to make me look bad. Maybe you need to read and research a little before replying all the info is there...just have to read.
Bravo!!!

Metal_Gear #39 Posted Feb 18 2012 - 11:41

Private

• Players
  • 15145 battles
Ok, if i am breaking a posting rule.. I am sorry but I have a really strong urge to really understand something In-game. And Im asking this question for the first time.( I hope)

My question may be something to be ignored (and it has been in In-game Gen chat) since its really pointless for, maybe you, but not to me.

Ok here goes, its about the In-battle FINE SYSTEM:

1. What really are the definite RULE/S about the Fine System? (Tier Wise, Damager and Damagee etc..)

I have a small understanding about it, being said, If you damage an ally tank you get fined for damaging it (be it hitting them or rammed them). But I have observed that its always NOT the case. Sometimes its the opposite, I get rammed then I GET THE FINE. Like "Say WHAAAAT?!!" I've asked this in gen chat and some would say that Im the "High Tier" Tank so I get the fine. But another case, I was using a low tier tank and i get rammed by a high tier, then I STILL got the fine. sometimes out of rage I rammed a high tier tank and I get the fine.. Im confused...

2. If this really holds true, that no explanation is available, then would the Devs really can look this up and possibly fix this?

I know that this is something very unusual for a question since most FAQs are covering about matchmakers, tanks modules etc. and loosing 1k more or less creds on fines may be nothing for you but it does for me.

If your asking about proof, Im sorry I cant provide it but to those who read this and have experienced this please feel free to so something (Bump, reply etc).

Thanks and Hope for a response,

Metal_Gear

Sgt_Moriarty #40 Posted Feb 19 2012 - 19:59

Corporal

• Players
  • 8741 battles
  • [DHO3] DHO3
I play arty and TDs almost exclusively, all around Tier V...no real complaints on the TD side other than being thrown with Tier IXs too often. Not much fun when the only things you can penetrate are the SPGs, or get lucky and pick a low percentage target.

The SPGs though, are problematic. Case in point...we're playing on Mountain Pass, and there's the inevitable corner-peek-shoot battle going on between some heavies. A Lowe comes around the corner rams a friendly, and pins him against the carcass of another dead tank. The friendly asks for the arty to help him, so I put a round on the dancing couple. I end up getting fined for hitting a friendly, even though the end result was that we killed the Lowe.

Especially across large maps, where it takes rounds longer to reach the target, the target dynamics change. I don't see how a friendly moving into the path of an incoming shot should result in a fine. Its not the fault of the train if someone jumps on the tracks in front of it and gets whacked. Worst case, limit the amount of experience awarded or credits given, but don't label it as a fine. The team kill issue needs to be addressed, granted, but SPGS firing at long range at moving targets shouldn't be lumped into the same category.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users