Game Mechanics FAQ

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
131 replies to this topic

GeneralAbrams #41 Posted Feb 21 2012 - 04:56

Private

• Players
  • 7900 battles
Do you think we'll be seing a more advanced suspension system? I often see tracks going through terrain rather than adapting to it.

type00 #42 Posted Feb 22 2012 - 12:26

Private

• Players
  • 55 battles

View Postkalebthrift115, on Jan 03 2012 - 18:42, said:

If you don't like the game, then don't play. They are doing this game as a FREE MMO game (top of the line, I might add), yes it is true that they can fix these things, but they are to busy finding, and re-creating tanks to have in the game, fixing other major bugs and such. I too noticed the severe change with the HE, heck I completely gave up on it because of the change. And yes the spotting system truly does suck, but would you rather be shot at by the artys ALL THE TIME? Or across the map by a lowly tank stalking you? I know I wouldn't. So just stop and look at the great things about this wonderful game. It really is a great game just watch the updates.

top of the line nothing! the game is laggy, boring at times, and a waste of money (for the ppl stupid enough to spend money on it) premium offers little advancements and the game still leaves alot to desire from the players, several issues with the game ned to be fixed before the staff should even THINK about adding new material, fix whats broke before u glue more stuff on it in random places. the whole game needs improvement from matchmaking to gameplay. from appearance the game DOES look enticing, but the actual gameplay needs alot of work sure its a free game, but even to the premium members, they're NOT delivering the gamers' money worth. the game would be intresting and alot more fun to play if the staff would just FIX THE PROBLEMS FIRST.

sgtmanse1 #43 Posted Feb 22 2012 - 21:38

Private

• Players
  • 543 battles
Hi there my world of tanks has a start problem. When i try to start the game it does a white screen then turns black then turns off completely, pls help. I am running Windows XP Pro. sgtmanse1.

TAG310 #44 Posted Feb 24 2012 - 06:14

Corporal

• Players
  • 14953 battles
  • [ACES_] ACES_
Q: About Arty and the "Nerfed" HE; I've been seeing that you can hit another tank with splash damage and kill it (and get credit for the kill [and for damage stats]) BUT, I damage tanks with splash ["That was close"] and those shots NEVER count as hits OR get the credits/xp. Not to mention seriously declining my hit %s. http://forum.worldof...Smile-angry.gif What gives????http://cdn-frm-us.wa...mile_amazed.gif

sixonesixfive #45 Posted Feb 24 2012 - 08:12

Sergeant

• Players
  • 7527 battles
In world of tanks wiki battle mechanics for penitration it states "A shell can indeed pass clean through a tank"
does that mean a shell can damage more than one tank if it goes through the first one?

Eidolonius #46 Posted Feb 25 2012 - 23:07

Sergeant

• Players
  • 15911 battles
What will be the source of the clan logo that goes on tanks?

Will it be one of the three logos clan leaders uploaded in our clan setups and, if so, which one?

Any format/mechanics information you can give us on this would be REALLY helpful. We're about to change one of these logos. It costs 500 gold to do that, unfortunately, so if we also have to upload a new one for logos on tanks then we want to do it at the same time.

Thanks,
Eidolonius

awacs #47 Posted Feb 26 2012 - 08:33

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 10780 battles
  • [QIAN] QIAN
Is there any plans on changing zero damage critical hits? It doesn't make sense at all for a driver to block a shell for a tank.

sonnycky #48 Posted Feb 26 2012 - 16:29

Private

• Players
  • 9044 battles
i dont know where to put, but i want to know all Emoticon at our chats ... please, Thanks

tanked2375 #49 Posted Feb 26 2012 - 19:02

Corporal

• Players
  • 13526 battles
i have been taking videos on my computer in game but i cannot find them please send instructions to my email

tanked2375 #50 Posted Feb 26 2012 - 19:08

Corporal

• Players
  • 13526 battles

View Posttype00, on Feb 22 2012 - 12:26, said:

top of the line nothing! the game is laggy, boring at times, and a waste of money (for the ppl stupid enough to spend money on it) premium offers little advancements and the game still leaves alot to desire from the players, several issues with the game ned to be fixed before the staff should even THINK about adding new material, fix whats broke before u glue more stuff on it in random places. the whole game needs improvement from matchmaking to gameplay. from appearance the game DOES look enticing, but the actual gameplay needs alot of work sure its a free game, but even to the premium members, they're NOT delivering the gamers' money worth. the game would be intresting and alot more fun to play if the staff would just FIX THE PROBLEMS FIRST.

it is you're computer that is laggy btw buy a better one

FPSAries #51 Posted Feb 28 2012 - 11:36

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 6155 battles
I know this has been asked a dozen times if not more. But when will the game get multi core support? I personally have no issues with my i5 2500k @ 4.8ghz. But many members who are running duel/quad at say 2.8ghz or so feel the pinch of having only a single core getting used. Updating to allow support of atleast 2 cores would make this game perform much better for lower end systems. However I'm sure more would prefer 4 core support since most OEM systems come with a quad core these days. It would allow you to open the market to a wider range of systems. Someone who once had issues, might see a fair increase.

Again, those with decent rigs won't really notice the increase. But the folks who are running lower end systems will really feel the performance increase from multi core support.

infiniti_ #52 Posted Feb 28 2012 - 15:49

Private

• Players
  • 1 battle
today i killed 2 allys because they kill my friend annd i get ban ... remove plz !!!! cant start a new topic ... sry for offtopic

galivandor #53 Posted Feb 28 2012 - 23:25

Corporal

• Players
  • 11467 battles
Hi, I am still having trouble with invisi tanks. If they are hiding in a bush yes maybe I didn't see them, but a tank charging at me and he remains cloaked till he is behind me and firing into my engine. Could this be lag or is it a glitch or something. Thank you

Dvirata #54 Posted Feb 28 2012 - 23:51

Corporal

• Players
  • 2203 battles
Hi ,
why are shot off tracks easily repaired? In most tank battles the tracks are the weakspot - once it is shot off, it is immobilized, in the game it is easily repaired by the crew- in most cases, the crew needs to dismount to do this repair- thus it cannot fight while in repair mode for the tracks.  Also it take time to repair and not the crew will not dismount in the heat of battle. This would balance the battle  between tiers and types of tanks.
Thanks

Waspinator #55 Posted Mar 03 2012 - 11:19

Corporal

• Players
  • 36300 battles
I just purchased a Equipment "Small Spanner Liner"  :Smile_great: which as it states does this> "+15% to armor protection from ramming and explosions". Well I wikipedia'd and everything else I could think of what WoT considers an "explosion". I have had little to no luck so far, or perhaps I'm interpreting something in a differnt way, :mellow:  but what does the term "explosion" refer to when in regard to what benefit the "Small Spanner Liner" might offer?. I can only guess artillery would count, but what else? ("High Explosive Anti Tank", or "High Explosive" round maybe?) And is there an explantion as to how that works? Thanks for any help you guys can offer. :Smile_honoring:

Ikexx #56 Posted Mar 08 2012 - 08:03

Corporal

• Players
  • 9490 battles
  • [S_O_C] S_O_C

View Posttanked2375, on Feb 26 2012 - 19:08, said:

it is you're computer that is laggy btw buy a better one

Its actually probably not his computer..its  WOT adding content and thier over worked servers in a overloaded game.  want to see the worse? Wit will they dump world of air into the same servers with  network machines that they are already using.  I play alot ov higher end graphic games with  x 5 number of players and i dont get lag. Only Wot.  So YES THEY NEEED TO UPDATE SEVERVERS before they add more MAPS AND CONTENT TO GAME!

BTW anyone wanna buy 2 acounts ? both have most trees resertrched to tiers 7-8 all countries.  Games lagg is stupid. wont be playing much more . Proven they not willing to upgrade hardware but  rip u off with tank sales to gouge more money from everyone.

Shanky_McChatbanned #57 Posted Mar 09 2012 - 16:56

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 12011 battles
I say it is his computer and/or his net connection.

I play WoT every night and my ping is rarely over 20 (and never over 30) with 60fps at 1920x1080 and 40-60fps at 5760x1080 (fps changes based on how far out I zoom).

ChickenMcFuggits #58 Posted Mar 09 2012 - 20:03

Major

• Players
  • 34074 battles
And why is it a penny for your thoughts but you have to put your two cents in ? Somebody is making a penny somewhere....

Haven't seen this anywhere, so wondering if there are or ever will be private, say 'franchised' servers for people that want to maybe open one for their clan. Thus, they'd have to rent the rights to the game from you, they'd have to rent the server from you, but could restrict who could play on it, thus giving them the ability to have private practices but you guys wouldn't have to give up the source code or anything like that. I might be discombobulated here, but I was thinking of CS:Source, where private groups rent servers and have passcodes and such.

Dvirata #59 Posted Mar 09 2012 - 20:28

Corporal

• Players
  • 2203 battles
How about allowing smoke rounds for SPG -would help in helping to simulate  cover for attacking or retreating \
aliied attacks. I would add that smoke should limit view range.
Thanks

Car_Michael #60 Posted Mar 10 2012 - 18:44

Corporal

• Players
  • 8776 battles
are we every going to be able to buy and sale freely? instead of haveing to wait after saleing 4 tanks?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users