Future Updates FAQ

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
348 replies to this topic

shaggy276 #41 Posted Jan 05 2012 - 01:51

Private

• Players
  • 11678 battles
After loading the game server i still cant play the game...AM I MISSIG SOMETHING???? i just wanna join a battle and battle others.... how???

_Galm_1 #42 Posted Jan 05 2012 - 17:11

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 17369 battles
Are there any plans on making certain scenic pieces of the map randomize thier location? such as house or rocks.

_Speak_No_Evil_ #43 Posted Jan 06 2012 - 06:53

Sergeant

• Players
  • 22866 battles
  • [N_S_A] N_S_A
When is the earliest we can see a Japanese Alpha tree?

isaac500 #44 Posted Jan 11 2012 - 00:49

Private

• Players
  • 4205 battles
will we be able to have 1 vs 1 battles.

BigBen83 #45 Posted Jan 11 2012 - 01:26

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 16939 battles
  • [GIZMO] GIZMO
Anyone else seen the youtube video about the real physics? An IS-7 falls off the Mines hill, an MS-1 ends up on top of a Maus, and another IS-7 falls into the big lake on lakeville. ROFL ROFL ROLF ROFL

bigbert24 #46 Posted Jan 11 2012 - 23:31

Private

• Players
  • 0 battles
I know we have seen countless questions and suggestion like this before, but i would like to add my own opinion and thoughts to it..
(Q)Due to the economic climate at present and considering how so many paying premium players have amassed a vast excess of both free and regular experience has the WOT team considered how these might be used? at present quite alot have achieved all the tiers in all nations and are now left with this overflow of XP and credits.. and for those of us that are still currently working on obtaining all tiers etc, we are faced with a conversion rate of 25 XP for 1 gold etc.. "not cheap considering its cost in real money".. so surely the WOT team must accept that the present economic climate is hard for us all, including yourselves as developers, after all your are here to make money from us, but for those who have now amassed so much XP and with no conversion exchange for credits/XP into gold what point is there in continuing? i mean must we continue using our hard earned cash to buy the gold as not all can do so.. or can our loyalty in being "paying" premium players in the game be rewarded with a feature to exchange/convert credits/experience into gold, so that we may buy premium shells, consumables, premium tanks or to even to extend our premium???

"surely there has to be a happy medium for us all to enjoy the game whilst the WOT franchise continues to profit?"
perhaps a clause where you must be a premium player to access such a feature.. i'm open to ideas on this issue, but are the developers?

evhgear #47 Posted Jan 12 2012 - 06:35

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 5124 battles
Does the British tanks will be frontline tanks ?? We already have germans, americans and now the french as support tanks, it could be interresting to have tanks that can leed the assault than another "meh" support tanks.

sgtnick09 #48 Posted Jan 13 2012 - 18:10

Corporal

• Players
  • 3604 battles
I gotta question. When the British tanks come out, will the owners of the Russian Premium Tanks Valentine,Matilda,and Churchill be able to transfer those tanks and all their Xp over to the British version, with the British weapon equivelent of whats on the Russian Premium.Also will their be a Sherman Firefly, and if so, will it be a premium? Thanks. sgtnick09

wildcat18 #49 Posted Jan 15 2012 - 18:07

Captain

• Players
  • 15485 battles
I have the turret and S70 gun on my IS-4 but have not researched the tracks and motor. When the new tier 9 replacement gets here will i get it with the turret and gun on it like i have now and just have to research the tracks and motor on the new tier 9 tank?

Col_Olberst #50 Posted Jan 17 2012 - 23:20

Private

• Players
  • 18944 battles
  • [IRONX] IRONX
Ok this game is great but it is missing a few vehicles that I think it needs. For one I think it needs the M18 Hellcat, a american tank destroyer from 1943, it was produced to be a better tank than the M10 wolverine. Next would be the German Gesschutzwagen which is a tank destroyer that mounts a deadly long rang 7,5cm. Next would be a german Marder III which was produced around 1944 that mounts a 7,5cm and in rare cases, a 8,8cm. I do not know if these tanks where already on your list to add, but I hope too see them in the future!

mikel1967 #51 Posted Jan 18 2012 - 04:08

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 24235 battles
im sure alot of people would agree,we the players should be allowed to choose wether we want to be in a battle with or without arty,s,as i am one that thinks if an arty fires point blank at you,he should be killed in the blast and any of his teammates that are trying to kill you as well,and the frontal armour hitboxes on german armour regarding detracking,it would be better if you just reset all nations hitbox to what they were in beta,as allied hitboxes being as small as they are and german hitboxes are the whole tank make playing over tier 5 a waste of time and money,as their guns are no better or different than the lower tiered german guns,bounce bounce bounce then finnally a hit,even tho you targeted the very same spot!just aint worth playing as is,sorry

code_lizard #52 Posted Jan 18 2012 - 19:55

Corporal

• Players
  • 2053 battles
i got 2 question. Your game are the most awesomeness game ever for me but will you add more benefit to the premium account?

can you add a new camouflage but we can make that camouflage ourself and we can put some symbol or clan symbol and paint the tank
i always make a camouflage using the skin mode but only i can see it
so i also want other people to see if using that new camouflage
that it

Hearsehauler #53 Posted Jan 18 2012 - 21:33

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 54549 battles
  • [SG] SG

View Postmikel1967, on Jan 18 2012 - 04:08, said:

im sure alot of people would agree,we the players should be allowed to choose wether we want to be in a battle with or without arty,s,as i am one that thinks if an arty fires point blank at you,he should be killed in the blast and any of his teammates that are trying to kill you as well,and the frontal armour hitboxes on german armour regarding detracking,it would be better if you just reset all nations hitbox to what they were in beta,as allied hitboxes being as small as they are and german hitboxes are the whole tank make playing over tier 5 a waste of time and money,as their guns are no better or different than the lower tiered german guns,bounce bounce bounce then finnally a hit,even tho you targeted the very same spot!just aint worth playing as is,sorry

As an avid SPG player (and I see by your profile, if not mistaken, you are not a SPG player) if I fire point blank my SPG is destroyed. It doesn't happen as often in the lower tier arty's BUT alot of damage still occurs. I now make it a point to be as far away from a tank (when in TD mode) as possible and still be considered TD mode.

I can not speak "intelligently" about hit boxes.

ArmedxSheperd #54 Posted Jan 19 2012 - 01:55

Corporal

• Players
  • 20810 battles
Will you enable the gifting of tanks between you and your friends?

ArmedxSheperd #55 Posted Jan 19 2012 - 01:59

Corporal

• Players
  • 20810 battles

View Postisaac500, on Jan 11 2012 - 00:49, said:

will we be able to have 1 vs 1 battles.
I dont think that they'll allow that because people might be boosting.

MalikCarr #56 Posted Jan 19 2012 - 03:16

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 5099 battles
I have a very simple and direct question.

In upcoming patches, the KV will be split into its historical counterparts KV-1 and KV-2, rather than these just being separate turrets. I approve of this idea.

Right now my KV has about 56k XP available for research, but I've already researched both KV-3 and KV-1S - the only thing left is the artillery S-51, which costs something like 127k XP to unlock.

As I understand it, the split will result in the KV in the garage becoming KV-1, while the player will receive a new KV-2 tank with a new 100% crew. This is fine, but since KV-2 will only lead to S-51 - the only vehicle I do not have researched - that means I'll be back to square one in terms of unlocking that SPG. Meanwhile, this puts 56k XP on the KV-1 with nothing for me to do with it other than spend gold to convert it to free XP (which I have no desire to do).

Will it be possible for those of us who already have KV-1S and KV-3 researched to move our accumulated and unspent XP to the new KV-2 tank?

del1001777095 #57 Posted Jan 19 2012 - 22:08

Private

• Players
  • 0 battles
How long before the USA tech tree being updated? It will be updated before the USSR right?

Tiger_23 #58 Posted Jan 20 2012 - 01:20

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 10003 battles
  • [-NHL-] -NHL-
and about the second GERMAN TD LINE???

NightCirclingShark #59 Posted Jan 20 2012 - 03:41

Corporal

• Players
  • 11116 battles
  • [EGO] EGO

View Postanders_ottendahl, on Jan 19 2012 - 22:08, said:

How long before the USA tech tree being updated? It will be updated before the USSR right?

The Devs have said that the US Heavy line revision and the additional TD line is currently scheduled for the update 7.2 (presumably the next intended update).  As this revision has been anticipated for quite some time and unfortunately postponed numerous times, Hiroshi_Tea was so kind as to create a lovely timeline of this long-running revision to make it more convenient for all of us to know just exactly what the scoop is on the delays and renewed dates of intended implementation.  Read it all here.  Hope this helped!:rolleyes:

View PostTiger_23, on Jan 20 2012 - 01:20, said:

and about the second GERMAN TD LINE???

From what I can make out, it looks to be at the very least 3 updates from now.  I know this from the responses from the devs saying that they intend to release the US revisions in 7.2 and the RU revisions (maybe with the additional RU TD line) in 7.3 or w/e update that comes after 7.2.  so that would probably put German TDs at 7.4 or 7.x or w/e, but in the end I'm going to guess and say that we will probably see them around late Q1 or Q2.  The Devs might have a better response for you, but usually they don't disclose too much information about distant update content as it looks bad for them when "promised" content isn't released when they originally intend to.:mellow:

carthima #60 Posted Jan 20 2012 - 06:53

Private

• Players
  • 6097 battles
i heard you were going to split the kv into 2 differnt tanks(kv-1 and Kv-2) is this true and when will it happen?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users