buying gold

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

Varuuth #1 Posted Dec 05 2011 - 15:23

Corporal

• Players
  • 8566 battles
I clicked on the 1250 gold radio button on the world of tanks webpage at this link https://worldoftanks.../payment/  then clicked continue, a small pop up window shows up for me to put in my credit card info, which i did.  Then I hit the continue button on that page, and the credit card info disappeared, but I didn't receive any gold.  Is there another step I'm supposed to do?  Does it take a while for the gold to show?

Chairman_Maus #2 Posted Dec 05 2011 - 15:26

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 0 battles
Check your credit card company and see if the charge went through. If it did not tell them to stop payment on it and contact customer support. I refuse to give money for no services rendered or waiting long times. Also its worth it to establish a paypal account because transactions happen about 30 seconds after you confirm the sale and bam you get your gold.

Brygin #3 Posted Dec 05 2011 - 15:27

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 26819 battles
Your gold will typically show up pretty quickly.  You should have seen a screen confirming the transaction as well as received an e-mail like the following:

Dear Player,

This is to inform you that your World of Tanks account associated with email  *removed* was used for payment transaction to World of Tanks. 12000 gold (49.95  USD) has been successfully transferred to your account on 2011-11-11  12:21.
Thank you!
World of Tanks Team
www.worldoftanks.com

If you didn't get this e-mail soon, I doubt the transaction went through; but of course check with your credit card company and if it did go through submit a ticket with support.

Varuuth #4 Posted Dec 05 2011 - 15:36

Corporal

• Players
  • 8566 battles
I am logged into world of tanks when i clicked on the continue button that brought that pop up window where i can put in my credit card info, (but at the top of that pop up window it says "North American Server" "Choose Language" "Login" "Help" "United States")  do i need to log into that window also?

Varuuth #5 Posted Dec 05 2011 - 16:44

Corporal

• Players
  • 8566 battles
well apparantely you have to use internet exploder in order to buy gold and apparantely,  in that little pop up window, you have to log into ultimatepay. non of this was very clear at the beginning.  .  bought gold . not sure if i'll buy any more gold. to much of a head ache.

Ackshun #6 Posted Dec 05 2011 - 16:47

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6579 battles

View PostVaruuth, on Dec 05 2011 - 16:44, said:

well apparantely you have to use internet exploder in order to buy gold and apparantely,  in that little pop up window, you have to log into ultimatepay. non of this was very clear at the beginning.  .  bought gold . not sure if i'll buy any more gold. to much of a head ache.

Nope I only use chrome never have a problem when I buy gold

Brygin #7 Posted Dec 05 2011 - 20:30

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 26819 battles

View PostVaruuth, on Dec 05 2011 - 15:36, said:

I am logged into world of tanks when i clicked on the continue button that brought that pop up window where i can put in my credit card info, (but at the top of that pop up window it says "North American Server" "Choose Language" "Login" "Help" "United States")  do i need to log into that window also?

1) goto  http://worldoftanks.com/
2) Login at the top of the page [if your user name isn't already shown at the top]
3) Click Get Gold
4) You should get a screen with many gold options.
5) Pick one and then push the cont. button
6) Finally you get the "special" window where you are input your payment method.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users