• This topic is locked This topic is locked
224 replies to this topic

whukid #21 Posted Dec 10 2011 - 07:09

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 1672 battles
No M41 :( Damn.

I do have a question though;

On urban maps such as Himmelsdorf, will we ever have the ability to destroy the city en masse? For example, the Russians leveled entire City Blocks during the fight for Berlin as the Americans did at Cologne. The rubble often became fighting holes or Tank emplacements for both sides, which would add a whole new dimension of play, especially for SPG's. Will such a system ever be put in place?

Raneth #22 Posted Dec 10 2011 - 08:25

Corporal

• Players
  • 2760 battles
Can a we get a better matchmaking system? I'm tired of seeing lowes and tiger IIs vs. my crappy stuart. That's nowhere near anything close to something anywhere near vaguely resembling fair.

daltinn #23 Posted Dec 10 2011 - 12:42

Private

• Players
  • 28654 battles
Que venha essa atualização tão esperada !
E que tanto demora !!!

Major_Dimitrov #24 Posted Dec 10 2011 - 16:10

Corporal

• Players
  • 19833 battles

View Postmajsteven, on Dec 10 2011 - 06:01, said:

In the future are you guy going to add in some modern tank like the m1 Abrams and the other modern tanks?

I hope not, I would love if they keep it no further than 1950!

Appollosnos #25 Posted Dec 10 2011 - 20:50

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 8911 battles
  • [ARMDA] ARMDA

View Postmajsteven, on Dec 10 2011 - 06:01, said:

In the future are you guy going to add in some modern tank like the m1 Abrams and the other modern tanks?
Think about it a m46 patton against an M1 Abrams. There would be no contest. Besides would you put it as a tier ten. or how bout a premium tank. Putting modern tanks in the game would ruin it.

makiboo #26 Posted Dec 11 2011 - 05:01

Private

• Players
  • 3198 battles
WE WANT FLAMETHROWERS! :)

alibear #27 Posted Dec 11 2011 - 11:49

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 958 battles
How come you can only have 3 in your platoon and since there's 4 of us playing, we cant invite the other 1 ...

Trooper_Thorn #28 Posted Dec 11 2011 - 12:53

Corporal

• Players
  • 5798 battles
I would like to see tanks go from WW1 to current tanks, I know some will disagree but that could be handled with era restrictions for instance WW1 to 1925, 1926 to 1950, 1951 to 1960, 1961 to 1970, 1971 to 2012. This would eliviate for the German tech tree tankers having to face 1950's to early 1960' era equipment unless of course the Devs wish to extend the German lines with east and west germany divisions (the West German units using American equipment until they start building their own tanks again and West Germany using soviet equipment until the reunification, good little way to teach military history also) this would also give all the tread heads here the ability to have Challengers, Abrams, the T80 line and modern Leopards and other nations tanks face off against each other. What would be the possibility of this happening further down the line?

MasterofMetal #29 Posted Dec 11 2011 - 13:51

Corporal

• Players
  • 1724 battles
I think this has been asked before but whatever!

1.  Will and when will you add the sturmtiger?!  Its gun is sooooooooooo awesome; it was naval calibre!
2.  Will the Mauser Garat (or which ever name the Germans called it) be implemented into the game?
3.  Will there be a trading system?  A way to trade gold, credits even free exp and tank parts with your friends!
4.  Will there be visible equipment like the camo net and binocular scope?
5.  When will all these maps you post be put in the game?  I want to fight on my homeland of Australia! :Smile-izmena::Smile-playing:  

Finally
6.  Will there be visible crew too for opened topped vehicles?  Or will that come with the infantry update in the far future?

MasterofMetal #30 Posted Dec 11 2011 - 14:01

Corporal

• Players
  • 1724 battles
Oh yeah, I forgot.
The platoon should be renamed a squad and a new group, a platoon, should be anything between 4-14 players; not quite a present day platoon and not as large as a company.  It sucks how you might have to kick one of your best mates out of a platoon, I HAVE TO DO IT ALL THE TIME! :angry::(  

AND VERY LAST THING

There should be armoured cars!
YES I KNOW THIS IS WORLD OF TANKS BUT LISTEN!
They dont have as much firepower as tanks but are A. faster and B. they lay mines!  Mines were a big factor in the days of WWII, its only fair that there should be some now, if it isn't too much to ask.
Merry Christmas from Australia and GIVE THE ENEMY HELL! :Smile-izmena:

opfor_6 #31 Posted Dec 12 2011 - 04:26

Corporal

• Players
  • 12960 battles
  • [974TH] 974TH
I am fairly new to WOT but I have to ask what many other players have asked in game.  "Why is there a 1950's Chinese tank in a WW2 European Theater based game?"  The follow up to that is why is it classed at the level it is when it is obviously overpowered compared to the older WW2 designs?  This is not a minor issue for a large number of players I have conversed with.  Especially now when we are seeing five or even six Type 59s on one side.  those of us that did not pry open their wallets and advance up the tech tree are getting hosed by a tank that is faster, better armed and armored primarily because it is nearly ten years more advanced than most of the historical WW2 designs.  I have heard from players that it has made the game not as fun and they would probably look around for a different game.

THM_kp149 #32 Posted Dec 12 2011 - 06:49

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 31554 battles

View PostRaneth, on Dec 10 2011 - 08:25, said:

Can a we get a better matchmaking system? I'm tired of seeing lowes and tiger IIs vs. my crappy stuart. That's nowhere near anything close to something anywhere near vaguely resembling fair.

Assuming that you mean the M5 stuart, there  isnt really anything they are going to do about that. The Stuart is a scout like the Leo and A20, its always gonna get bad matches

THM_kp149 #33 Posted Dec 12 2011 - 06:55

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 31554 battles

View PostMasterofMetal, on Dec 11 2011 - 14:01, said:

Oh yeah, I forgot.
The platoon should be renamed a squad and a new group, a platoon, should be anything between 4-14 players; not quite a present day platoon and not as large as a company.  It sucks how you might have to kick one of your best mates out of a platoon, I HAVE TO DO IT ALL THE TIME! :angry::(  

AND VERY LAST THING

There should be armoured cars!
YES I KNOW THIS IS WORLD OF TANKS BUT LISTEN!
They dont have as much firepower as tanks but are A. faster and B. they lay mines!  Mines were a big factor in the days of WWII, its only fair that there should be some now, if it isn't too much to ask.
Merry Christmas from Australia and GIVE THE ENEMY HELL! :Smile-izmena:

Omg cars/ mines would be awsome, I also want to walk around with a Bazooka/ Panzerfaust/ Panzershrek or whatever

THM_kp149 #34 Posted Dec 12 2011 - 06:57

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 31554 battles

View Postopfor_6, on Dec 12 2011 - 04:26, said:

I am fairly new to WOT but I have to ask what many other players have asked in game.  "Why is there a 1950's Chinese tank in a WW2 European Theater based game?"  The follow up to that is why is it classed at the level it is when it is obviously overpowered compared to the older WW2 designs?  This is not a minor issue for a large number of players I have conversed with.  Especially now when we are seeing five or even six Type 59s on one side.  those of us that did not pry open their wallets and advance up the tech tree are getting hosed by a tank that is faster, better armed and armored primarily because it is nearly ten years more advanced than most of the historical WW2 designs.  I have heard from players that it has made the game not as fun and they would probably look around for a different game.

The type 59 isnt much better than the t44
And most/ all of the american heavies were developed after the war or while the war was ending, as well as the IS4 and 7

xtm059 #35 Posted Dec 12 2011 - 07:37

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 3808 battles
When is something going to be done about five tier spreads in the matchmaker?

DV_Currie_VC #36 Posted Dec 12 2011 - 07:45

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 58530 battles
  • [RS] RS
Will there be an increase to the barracks size to accommodate more crew when the French tree is implemented?

opfor_6 #37 Posted Dec 12 2011 - 07:57

Corporal

• Players
  • 12960 battles
  • [974TH] 974TH

View PostTHM_kp149, on Dec 12 2011 - 06:57, said:

And most/ all of the american heavies were developed after the war or while the war was ending, as well as the IS4 and 7

Not true.  Most of the american heavies were designed during the war, some of them quite early.  Most of the US heavies are the same tank with a few modification that had been looked at.  They were not produced due to various logistical and design related issues.  The Pershing (a medium) was deployed very briefly at the end of the war.  Only the Patton was not deployed in time for the war.

The type 59 is basically a copy of the Soviet T-54/55 that was developed and built way after the end of the war.

Jackily #38 Posted Dec 12 2011 - 22:42

Private

• Players
  • 7644 battles

Will there be a M4A3 Sherman in the game? I know it was heavily used in  the Invasion of Normandy and beyond. So I was just wonder if you will  have M4A3s or other variants of the Sherman in the game?

http://tankstogo.com...es/USm4a3-1.jpg

sudros #39 Posted Dec 12 2011 - 23:54

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 11160 battles
  • [RDDTV] RDDTV

View PostTHM_kp149, on Dec 12 2011 - 06:57, said:

The type 59 is the tier 9 soviet t54 and it gets an upgrade on almost everything, then the tier is lowered to tier 8 and made a premium tank... that is such crap. The thing is more powerful than it should be by far. I have seen just one take on 2 Lowe and a KV3 and win. It is totally unfair to us who work our asses off to get to where we are to have a wallet warrior mow us down like chafe. They should never be seen in a game with a tank tier lower than tier 8. A tier 6 or 7 heavy gets destroyed by these pieces of crap. If you are not going to introduce the entire Chinese line of tanks, then there should never have been just that one introduced to the game. And when the other side has 4, 5, or 6 of them, you get your ass handed to you. It does make the game absolutely no fun to play knowing you are going to get an ass whooping... nerf the damn thing like half the German tank tree was nerfed. Make it fair again or there will be people who are ticked off enough not to play any more. I was thinking about walking away myself a week or so after 6.7 came out but I had gotten so far with my German tree in such a short time, I decided to stick it out. Pretty damn bad when a German 88 ricochets or bounced off a type 59 from feet away. Lets here all the bull crap excuses as to how that happens... and the body of the tank, not the turret. It is bull and the tank needs to be seriously nerfed to make it more reasonable and fun again.

nightsekeer #40 Posted Dec 13 2011 - 01:17

Corporal

• Players
  • 6621 battles

View Postsudros, on Dec 12 2011 - 23:54, said:

The type 59 is the tier 9 soviet t54 and it gets an upgrade on almost everything, then the tier is lowered to tier 8 and made a premium tank... that is such crap. The thing is more powerful than it should be by far. I have seen just one take on 2 Lowe and a KV3 and win. It is totally unfair to us who work our asses off to get to where we are to have a wallet warrior mow us down like chafe. They should never be seen in a game with a tank tier lower than tier 8. A tier 6 or 7 heavy gets destroyed by these pieces of crap. If you are not going to introduce the entire Chinese line of tanks, then there should never have been just that one introduced to the game. And when the other side has 4, 5, or 6 of them, you get your ass handed to you. It does make the game absolutely no fun to play knowing you are going to get an ass whooping... nerf the damn thing like half the German tank tree was nerfed. Make it fair again or there will be people who are ticked off enough not to play any more. I was thinking about walking away myself a week or so after 6.7 came out but I had gotten so far with my German tree in such a short time, I decided to stick it out. Pretty damn bad when a German 88 ricochets or bounced off a type 59 from feet away. Lets here all the bull crap excuses as to how that happens... and the body of the tank, not the turret. It is bull and the tank needs to be seriously nerfed to make it more reasonable and fun again.
lmao  i never lost to a t59 1 v 1 ( unless in my ram )and with wolf packs i always kill 1 a badly damage another 1 in my kv and King Tiger

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users