You Ask, We Reply - Dec. 8, 2011

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
224 replies to this topic

Neogenex #221 Posted Feb 22 2012 - 03:35

Captain

• Players
  • 10853 battles
Can we get a straight answer to this question please:

Will 7.2 patch be released in Feb? This is post: Mods says wont release in Feb.

Overlord on EU says yes, but a Dev in the forums here said no... what is the real answer to this PLEASE?

GeneralSlaughter #222 Posted Mar 26 2012 - 19:40

Corporal

• Players
  • 31953 battles
  • [ADEPT] ADEPT

View Postttriplethreat, on Jan 02 2012 - 18:28, said:

u need to 1st go to settings click on Game u see whr u can set it up let me now if u got it :)

I have done this but ever since the 7.1 update if I close the game out and come back to wot later it resets that and I have to do it all over again. that needs to be fixed.

cjmarody #223 Posted Mar 31 2012 - 00:56

Private

• Players
  • 1446 battles
Why did you raise the price on tier V tanks?

SLAMMER #224 Posted Mar 31 2012 - 06:13

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 9197 battles
I have been grinding away, battle after battle to earn enough research credits (167,000)to research the T-54 and "SHAZAAM" the developers reduce the capabilities of the 54 with this last patch.  COME ON GUY"S!!!!    I could have bought the T-59 but went for the superior T-54 because of the upgrade potential. If one is going to make the choice to go for the top TEIR tank in the TREE, the capabilites of the tank is the reason for the grind to get it. Just wanted to let you know that I am " GRINDINGLY FRUSTRATED "!! Would appreciate a re-consideration to put the 54 back to it's former state.     Thanks        SLAMMER

Noob201 #225 Posted Mar 31 2012 - 14:58

Corporal

• Players
  • 10328 battles
  • [PARIA] PARIA

View PostSLAMMER, on Mar 31 2012 - 06:13, said:

I have been grinding away, battle after battle to earn enough research credits (167,000)to research the T-54 and "SHAZAAM" the developers reduce the capabilities of the 54 with this last patch.  COME ON GUY"S!!!!    I could have bought the T-59 but went for the superior T-54 because of the upgrade potential. If one is going to make the choice to go for the top TEIR tank in the TREE, the capabilites of the tank is the reason for the grind to get it. Just wanted to let you know that I am " GRINDINGLY FRUSTRATED "!! Would appreciate a re-consideration to put the 54 back to it's former state.     Thanks        SLAMMER
you problem is not as bad as mine.
like the fact that i had 3,600 exp on my D2, enough for B1 (the FIRST heavy id have ever played), but then they increased the B1s amount of exp to research. And then the first battle i did after i downloaded the patch, matchmaking took a crap on me and put me in a battle where KVs were everywhere. BT-7s were flying around left and right.... lord knows what was going on. all i could do was CHUGCHUGCHUGCHUGCHUG, stop to let a few BT-7s fly by, running away in mass fear/confusion from a KV, CHUGCHUUUUUUUUGCHUUUUUUUUUUUUG. i made it to the edge of a hill. but then a wolverine (we had 1 and the enemy had 2) drove up right beside me, causing hordes of attention. not to mention the BT-7 freaking out, running away from the KVs, whom ran right by me, looking for cover. but then all of us realized THERE WAS NO COVER. none. just a bush. 1. not 2, 1. it was small, just hardly enough for a ltraktor. we wuda killed ourselves over that cover if i hadnt realized a ram II was creeping over the hill. so, the wolverine freaked. it ran to the edge of the hill, took a shot off at the ram, then ran as fast as he could back to base, only to be 1 shot half way by a strolling KV. me and the bt-7 started to :(, and the ram crept up over the hill. but then the bt-7 drove right behind the ram, bouncing. the ram turned around, so i shot its butt up. it was at somewhat 10%. then the BT-7 drove, like a retarted idiot, right infront of me right as i shot. HE. WENT. BOOM. but lucily, i hit the rams engine with the next shot. he RAGED as his health slowly ticked down and i chugged right past him, down the giant hill (to avoid the horde of tanks that were flanking from the top road, and the south road). but only to be 1 shot by arty in the middle of a GIANT open area.
when i looked at my stats...
HIDE MEH. I JUST LOST 2,000 CREDS, AND 300 EXP.
:Smile-hiding:

SO ANYWAY questions:
why is matchmaking putting bad tier 3s up against very powerful tier 5s?
WHEN WILL KV BE NERFED? i mean, youve nerfed the crap outa american tree. why not russian now? its very very very hard to play my favorite tanks in the game.
when will french tanks get tds and arty?
when will the french heavy line get a buff at low tiers? slow, big, and weak doesnt describe a good tank.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users