• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

baptank #21 Posted Dec 18 2011 - 04:26

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 29092 battles
  • [W-UNI] W-UNI

View PostSpudly13, on Dec 18 2011 - 01:53, said:

now what i noticed is that you were shooting at a blue tank. now if i'm not mistaken your own team doesn't show on the "hits" "killed" list after the battle.

O s)*^ I did not shoot just took ma picture.

Everybody has got to look for the negative.
Just like real life

Panzerama #22 Posted Dec 18 2011 - 05:16

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 26087 battles
I cannot believe I am the only other person besides the OP to see or notice this happening.  Am sure it is a glitch with new patch but I usually let the professionals sort things out or give the developers some time.  I notice it especially because I help train at tier 1 where it is a lot more obvious.  I do not normally pay much attention to stats however with the new patch I was trying to keep an eye open for any monkey business.  What I am not sure of is, when this occurs (and it's intermittent and not often) if you actually are being compensated still with credits and exp. and its only in the after game write-up that's missing the data or both.  It's difficult for me to assess because I cannot copy and review anything, my machine does not have the resources.  I am not talking about critical hits or bounces either, I've learned enough to know there's a bug here.  

It sure was strange for me to read how confused everyone was though cause I knew excatly what OP meant in two seconds, but then again I might be the only other person it's occured to.

baptank #23 Posted Dec 18 2011 - 12:39

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 29092 battles
  • [W-UNI] W-UNI
Interesting Panzerama

At least I know I am not totally crazy.......well the jury is still out.

Anyway I cant duplicate the problem again and I will only be able to game

intermittently for a month or so.

Please somebody post if they find a problem that might have caused this.

I hate stories without a happy ending.

HCallahan #24 Posted Dec 20 2011 - 22:43

Sergeant

• Players
  • 4138 battles
I don't know if this is exactly the problem or not, but I got some screen shots.

I, too, have seen this problem from time to time, but thought it was my imagination.  Unfortunately, I don't know when it was coming, so I didn't get screenshots in game, but notice the following:

*  I finished the game (a victory).

*  I had 13 shots.

*  I had 9 hits (admittedly, there were a couple of bounces, but there were several that flashed the icon with the "hit" sound.  There was damage dealt out.  In all honesty, however, I was in a furball most of the game and it would be impossible to 100% state that it was me that did the damage, but the timing of the shot, hit sound and decrease in hits to the enemy were perfect)

*  I got 0 credit on the end game screens for damage to anyone.

Again, I am not sure if this is what the OP was talking about, but it does lend some credence to what the he is saying.

Attached Files

• Attached File   shot_001.jpg   195.74K

HCallahan #25 Posted Dec 20 2011 - 22:44

Sergeant

• Players
  • 4138 battles
(It would only let me upload one file at a time....)

Attached Files

• Attached File   shot_002.jpg   252.3K

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users