W.o.T. Retail Box

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

zoomer96 #1 Posted Dec 20 2011 - 18:52

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 43883 battles
Hey!   My first post here on the Forum!  I am getting the World of Tanks Retail Box this evening and I wonder what it will do to my tanks that I already have in the garage and will my silver and experience be lost?  What are the facts concerning the install?  I've been playing for a few months and have things just the way I want them and don't really want to start over from the beginning.   Any consideration will be greatly appreciated.

fwstriker #2 Posted Dec 20 2011 - 18:57

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
It just adds the stuff out of the box

Count_Chocula #3 Posted Dec 20 2011 - 18:59

Sergeant

• Players
  • 38 battles

View Postzoomer96, on Dec 20 2011 - 18:52, said:

Hey!   My first post here on the Forum!  I am getting the World of Tanks Retail Box this evening and I wonder what it will do to my tanks that I already have in the garage and will my silver and experience be lost?  What are the facts concerning the install?  I've been playing for a few months and have things just the way I want them and don't really want to start over from the beginning.   Any consideration will be greatly appreciated.

You don't need to re-install the game. Just go to the WoT website and enter the "Bonus Code" from the CD case to get the goodies. Just make sure you don't already have the premium tank in your garage. If you do, strip it, move crew to the barracks and sell it. That way you will get the same tank (M2 LT?) and the extra garage slot.

zoomer96 #4 Posted Dec 20 2011 - 19:05

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 43883 battles

View PostCount_Chocula, on Dec 20 2011 - 18:59, said:

You don't need to re-install the game. Just go to the WoT website and enter the "Bonus Code" from the CD case to get the goodies. Just make sure you don't already have the premium tank in your garage. If you do, strip it, move crew to the barracks and sell it. That way you will get the same tank (M2 LT?) and the extra garage slot.
Okay! Thanks

Jiri_Starrider #5 Posted Dec 20 2011 - 19:08

Major

• Players
  • 8242 battles
  • [TB] TB

View Postzoomer96, on Dec 20 2011 - 18:52, said:

While I can't give you a hard yes/no as I don't have the box, I'm really sure that what you will have is a distribution disc and a code. Log in at WoT's home page and enter the code by selecting activate bonus code on the pull down by your name (upper right corner of screen). Should, within moments, have the stuff that came with the box in your account with no negative effect on what you already have in the account. Here is the official how to for bonus codes. Did not see anything about the retail box sets in the FAQ...  However, if it's an invite code, not a bonus or activation code, that is for new accounts only. Double check with support if there is only an invite code when you get it

Good Luck!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users