For this All Star # 5, these are the vehicles required:
- All Star #5 Jan 16-17: SU-5, PzKpfw B2 740 (f)
The XP tie breaker is implemented: meaning, when you send in your submission, please also add the amount of XP you earned for that battle.
- Double XP: divide your total XP by 2 and then:
- Premium accounts: divide your total XP by 15
- Standard accounts: divide your total XP by 10
There will be 3 top spots for each category.
Prizes for each category (amount increased):
- 1st: 3000
- 2nd: 2000
- 3rd: 1000
- Stay alive!
- Only NA server players can participate in this event
- Submit your best battle to email@example.com, with the name of the tank you used.
- Only one battle can be submitted
- Add your game name in the email
- Add "All Star [name of tank]" in the subject line
- Add your All Star points and calculations in the email as well as your XP calculations.
- You may participate in only one category; you cannot win in both categories.
- Only random battles or platoons allowed.
- Destroyed tanks: 2 All Star points
- Damaged tanks: 2 All Star points
- Spotted tanks: 1 All Star point
- Defender: 3 All Star points
- Invader: 3 All Star points
- Scout: 3 All Star points
- Sniper: 3 All Star points
- Top Gun: 3 All Star points
- Confederate: 3 All Star points
- Steel Wall: 3 All Star points
- Boelter’s Medal: 3 All Star points
- A screenshot of the end of battle window or the replay file of the battle you are submitting (can be found in /games/World_of_Tanks/Replays). To activate replays: In game, go to your Settings, in the Game tab, and you'll see towards the bottom left "Enable Battle Recording." Check that and your games will be automatically saved in the Replay folder.
- One screenshot of the garage with the end game pop up showing the achievements (do NOT crop the small pop up, we need to verify also the game name).
- Show the All Star points calculations and total in your email.
- Add your game name in the email.
We will post a reminder of these rules before each All Star.