I need help

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Knollberg #1 Posted Jan 19 2012 - 00:10

Corporal

• Players
  • 24189 battles
Hi!  I am not a new comer to the game but I didn't know where to place this post.  So here goes.

So when I am in game and I push the alt key the extended info does not show up and the tank backs up like maybe a few yards and then stops.

I checked all the in game settings and they have not changed, does anybody know why this may be happening? or how to fix it?

thanks

Knollberg

sampak #2 Posted Jan 19 2012 - 18:22

Captain

• Players
  • 13043 battles
  • [DTD] DTD

View PostKnollberg, on Jan 19 2012 - 00:10, said:

Hi!  I am not a new comer to the game but I didn't know where to place this post.  So here goes.

So when I am in game and I push the alt key the extended info does not show up and the tank backs up like maybe a few yards and then stops.

I checked all the in game settings and they have not changed, does anybody know why this may be happening? or how to fix it?

thanks

Knollberg

Seems to have stumped most people from having answered. ;) It is a weird problem...are you using a laptop? Maybe your keys aren't being recognized by the game. Can you try and reassign some keys and see if they show up with their correct names in the game?

Also I'd send in a support ticket about this and see if they can help trace the issue.

Echo_Sniper #3 Posted Jan 19 2012 - 18:58

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 20489 battles
  • [OTT-V] OTT-V
You sure you checked the settings. I know that the settings resetted last patch, but that was a couple of weeks ago.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users