KV tier classifications

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

XanyholesagoalX #1 Posted Sep 06 2010 - 19:50

Private

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles
okay, i used drive a KV and would 7/10 times end up in battles against same/lower tier tanks, like it as suppose to be. so i ask, why is it now that i am being placed into battles against on average tier 8+heavies (the KV is tier 5) and often super heavies like the maus and IS-7 all the time, (the KV is tier 5) without ever seeing a match of similar tier tanks. i play in a Matilda as well, and often see KV's in the games i play in that.
my KV specs:
engine, tracks and radio fully upgraded.
standard turret, not the metal box.
cannon: 76 mm S-54.
crew: 100% with about average of 37% on given skills.

would the high crew skill be the reason for me being pitted against tanks i am unable to compete against?

Attached Files

• Attached File   shot_003.jpg   328.33K

Soraph #2 Posted Sep 06 2010 - 20:04

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 0 battles

View PostXanyholesagoalX, on Sep 06 2010 - 19:50, said:

okay, i used drive a KV and would 7/10 times end up in battles against same/lower tier tanks, like it as suppose to be. so i ask, why is it now that i am being placed into battles against on average tier 8+heavies (the KV is tier 5) and often super heavies like the maus and IS-7 all the time, (the KV is tier 5) without ever seeing a match of similar tier tanks. i play in a Matilda as well, and often see KV's in the games i play in that.
my KV specs:
engine, tracks and radio fully upgraded.
standard turret, not the metal box.
cannon: 76 mm S-54.
crew: 100% with about average of 37% on given skills.
Attachmentshot_003.jpg

would the high crew skill be the reason for me being pitted against tanks i am unable to compete against?

IF you are talking pre-soft wipe then I can only tell you that is normal to get thrown into tier 8 battles as every medium active player (got into at least tier 6/7) can grab a tier 8 tank

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users