DrBlue62, on Jan 23 2012 - 16:50, said:
I have tears of joy right now.
Thank God February only has 28 days.
The sooner this patch comes the better.
It has 29
Leap years 'n such
In-game novice training;
Approx. 20 additional crew skills and qualifications;
Remaining rounds indicator for guns with multi-round autoloading mechanisms;
Reworked team lists and ‘Tab’ key tables;
New additional camouflage for each nation;
Corrected German camouflage patterns;
Repairing vehicle module/healing crew member in one click when one module/one crew member is damaged/wounded;
User-friendly reticle settings.
1. That'll definitely be helpful, especially since you can't just point and click for insta derp anymore
2. Could we get a list of the upcoming skills?
3. Cool. How will they look in 7.2 at the current stage?
4. I guess that's alright, I'm a free player so it doesn't impact me
5. There was something wrong with em?
6. Eh, again I'm a free player
7. How will that work? We stop fighting and manually click the little crewman icon and after a time limit they recover? Seems like Critical hits would be kinda worthless if that happened. Will there be some sort of balance to that? Unresponsive tanks while trying it?
8. Oooh, sounds helpful