Is there a HP mod for the tank list?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

par1969 #1 Posted Feb 08 2012 - 21:57

Corporal

• Players
  • 11399 battles
Is there a HP mod for the total and current HP for all tanks that would show on the tank list for both friendly and enemy tanks during the battle? Thanks, par1969

StriplingWarrior #2 Posted Feb 08 2012 - 22:01

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 7361 battles
  • [GRDL] GRDL
over target markers does that sort of thing.  It shows over their head as a bar and as a number.  I do believe in the new Commanders skills will be a skill that does the same thing as the mod though, or at least something similar.

par1969 #3 Posted Feb 08 2012 - 22:09

Corporal

• Players
  • 11399 battles

View PostStriplingWarrior, on Feb 08 2012 - 22:01, said:

over target markers does that sort of thing.  It shows over their head as a bar and as a number.  I do believe in the new Commanders skills will be a skill that does the same thing as the mod though, or at least something similar.

I have installed the "OTM" markers, great mod.  I was looking for the HP to been shown in the list of 15 tanks the left and right hand of the screen for both teams.  That way you could see to the damage for all the tanks at one time.

ZombieFlanders #4 Posted Feb 08 2012 - 22:49

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 11145 battles
i havent come across a mod like that give HP in the team listings. would be good to know.   it may be possible since there is a mod that shows everyones win% in the listings.  there are other mods that are able to cross reference info...like Adiya's sights that show the armor configuration of targets in your scope.  i bet its possible.  make a request here or on the EU forums.  

OTM at least lets you see the health of everyone in your view range...if they are detected.

par1969 #5 Posted Feb 09 2012 - 00:14

Corporal

• Players
  • 11399 battles

View PostZombieFlanders, on Feb 08 2012 - 22:49, said:

i havent come across a mod like that give HP in the team listings. would be good to know.   it may be possible since there is a mod that shows everyones win% in the listings.  there are other mods that are able to cross reference info...like Adiya's sights that show the armor configuration of targets in your scope.  i bet its possible.  make a request here or on the EU forums.  

OTM at least lets you see the health of everyone in your view range...if they are detected.

Thanks for the response, I just though it would be great to see the health of everyone in the team listing.  I have the OTM mod currently and could not imagine playing without it now.