Who Shot the Sherman Sheriff?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
84 replies to this topic

Major_Rampage #81 Posted Jan 20 2013 - 07:37

Game Events Manager

• Administrator
  • 14451 battles
  • [WGA-A] WGA-A
The fact the members of the Council of Armored Forces and of the Community Contributors is not a secret it has been discussed before.

If you have a problem with the way a sheriff has behaved,  you can either contact me directly via Private Message,  or submit a ticket to support.

I take all of these reports very seriously and violation of the rules the sheriffs have agreed to leads to sanctions being placed on their personal accounts,  and removal from all future events.

So if you have a specific complaint please let me know.  But as always naming shaming is not permitted on the forums.

shadowhazcookie #82 Posted Jan 20 2013 - 07:39

Major

• Players
  • 9412 battles
  • [I404I] I404I

View PostOgreMagi, on Jan 20 2013 - 06:43, said:

WG uses players from the some of the clan to run sherrif events   WG has been doing this for ahwile and there were several posts about this which have been deleted.  the first trap in this game is posting a screen shot of it.
  Why is this a trap   well  this viloates the name and shame policy of the forums  cant place players names from screen shots  you have to edit it out, I know this as the Froum modirators will delere and or remove those posts  so you cant post anything without editing it .   and  there in lies the next issue   is the pic real?

THen if you follow the guidlines  your really no diffrent than a troll who edited a pic to start a troll .

The problem is  you really dont have any whay to make a valid point as the clan troll soon come out and make you look foolish for even doubting the WOG cronies.   Sad but true   more fact that these crones who are rather caustic in thier comments ( trying to bait you into posting a something that can get your post deleted or simple to make you looke even more foolins)  rarely have their posts deleted or altered.  

In the end its a game  dont pay money ot people you will never meet, or see face to face.  the game is rigged  but its fun playing  just dont let the trollers get ya down

There is a way to get the info to mods w/o posting and that's through the pm section.

Jewel_Thief #83 Posted Jan 20 2013 - 22:41

Fixer of Broken Things (Assoc. Prod.)

• Administrator
  • 1178 battles
  • [WGS] WGS

View Postshadowhazcookie, on Jan 20 2013 - 07:39, said:

There is a way to get the info to mods w/o posting and that's through the pm section.

See Rampage's above post. :)  You can contact him directly... (For any other complaints NOT dealing with Sheriff accounts, you can find a handy-dandy Mod/GM contact list here, or you can send in a ticket directly to our lovely Support staff.)

Best,

~JT

Alpha1951 #84 Posted Feb 11 2013 - 16:19

Private

• Players
  • 9504 battles
  • [LEAP] LEAP
I shot Sheriff_96 with a T-18  :)

Attached Files

• Attached File   Sheriff_96 dead.jpg   165.24K

tvanderhart #85 Posted Feb 11 2013 - 18:02

Major

• Players
  • 2985 battles
  • [CMFRT] CMFRT

View PostAlpha1951, on Feb 11 2013 - 16:19, said:

I shot Sheriff_96 with a T-18  :)

Wrong Thread.  This thread is an old, dead thread.