things i dont know

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

Dodge_The_Bullet #1 Posted Feb 12 2012 - 23:28

Major

• Players
  • 9200 battles
i dont know how to do these things in world of tanks game,

how do you move your tanks, not in sniper mode, with the turret moving with the tank with out going everywhere i point so it doesnt look like im shooting at my team mates :Smile_great:

how do you use consumables(im a noob) <_<

thanks if you repliyed < i know i spelt that wrong somehow :mellow:

Skipper_Tom #2 Posted Feb 12 2012 - 23:37

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 27763 battles
I am not sure what you are asking in the first question.  The W = moves you foward and S = moves you backwards.  The F key keeps you moving until you hit the W key again.  

Consumables = you get them in the same place as your ammo - and when loaded appear on the bottom of your screen next to your ammo.  They are activated by the 4-5-6 keys depending which slot you have them in - they can only each be used once during a battle.  

Hope this helps.

Nuttycide #3 Posted Feb 12 2012 - 23:44

Corporal

• Players
  • 7587 battles
  • [STORM] STORM
Right click lets you look around with out moving your turret. Remember to hold the button down. Hope this helps.

Orion03 #4 Posted Feb 12 2012 - 23:59

Captain

• Players
  • 9516 battles
are you serious?

you have 1240 games, and you are in a Clan and you don't know how to do these things?

anyway, just in case you are not pulling my leg...

how do you move your tanks, not in sniper mode, with the turret moving with the tank with out going everywhere i point so it doesnt look like im shooting at my team mates

I think you are talking about hold Right Mouse Button so that your turret doesn't move all the time when you look around in the 3rd person view.

how do you use consumables(im a noob)

When you are in Garage mode, click on the blank square for consumables, this will take you into the service screen, fill the consumables squares with repair, Med kit, fire extingusher. Note that if you match this order then when you are in the game, key number "4" will get you the Repair kit, "5" the Med kit, "6" the extingusher.

For the repair kit you'll press "4" to bring up the kit and then the number of the thing you want to repair.

i.e. "4" then "5" for repair kit tracks repair.

numbers "1" "2" "3" are of course for 1= AP 2= gold rounds 3= HE. where you press "1" twice to force a change to AP.

Dodge_The_Bullet #5 Posted Feb 13 2012 - 00:08

Major

• Players
  • 9200 battles
thanks guys! :Smile_honoring:  :Smile_honoring:  :Smile_honoring:  :Smile_honoring:  :Smile_honoring:

RufusLeaking #6 Posted Feb 13 2012 - 07:20

Sergeant

• Players
  • 12703 battles
Other than Research to gain Elite Status, is there an advantage to purchasing the best radio if most of my play is in the Standard Battle?

sampak #7 Posted Feb 13 2012 - 08:19

Captain

• Players
  • 13062 battles

View PostMKCBurd, on Feb 13 2012 - 07:20, said:

Other than Research to gain Elite Status, is there an advantage to purchasing the best radio if most of my play is in the Standard Battle?

Best radio lets you see and lets your team mates see each others targets/enemy contacts at distance across the map that might not work with the medium range (400 meter or so) radios. This is going to happen once in a while if your allies are all diagonally across from you on the map which is the furthest theoretical distance possible.

Unless you're having money issues, or are just grinding up the lower tiers, I'd at least get the best radio you can afford until you have lots of silver to toss around. No one like a newb with a bad radio, especially when it comes to an arty who can't see teammates and enemies sitting back at base. ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users